The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Accommodation Question

Hi guys just a quick question. I'm aware that chester only has a limited amount of places for people wanting to stay in halls for their first year. And i know it mainly goes by how far you live from campus. I was just wondering if any of you had not received accommodation and if you didn't, how close did you live? Im around 95 miles from chester and it is my firm choice, how are my chances? :smile:
Hello,

I'm in my second year now, but during my first year I was accepted and I'm from Birmingham which is only 78 miles, so you've got a pretty good chance :smile:, so long as you fill out your stuff early etc. because there were others from different countries who were denied accomodation so there's no real way to know :smile: for now good luck, on the off chance you don't recieve accom. then there are plenty of houses available, if you join some societies in advance they often advertise houses that are free and there is also AbbeyGate Accomodation 9 minutes from Chester campus, but it's pricey :smile: Hope this helps.

Rum
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending