Sounds like a posh mofo

is posh mofo good?
Reply 21
Original post by beyknowles
Qui est 'Zach'? :lol:

Zach and Cody-the two blonde twins
Reply 22
Original post by futbol
Edward Matthew Jack Smith is the most boring name - he went to my school...

Lol no offence but that's such a white,british name
Original post by queen-bee
Zach and Cody-the two blonde twins

Je pense tu veux dire 'Zack' :wink:
Original post by hellodave5
My name Josh annoys me.
Everyone is called Josh ^^

I think the name Josh is awesome tbh.
---
I find "john" or "sam" awfully boring.

I would say "Mary" too but that's only because one of my sisters, my mother, my grandmother and my great grandmother have Mary in their name somewhere... too much!!
Reply 25
Je pense tu veux dire 'Zack' :wink:

There's different ways of spelling it okay!!! Haha
There's different ways of spelling it okay!!! Haha

But when you refer to the programme itself, you must write it as Zack and Cody :biggrin:

I actually like my first and middle name but I'm not gonna post it, I'm not sure anyone on here knows it mdr
x

Bee, I still don't know your name!

Spoiler

Also...
tbh I love some english names(Henry, Matthew, William, Cameron, Logan, Ryan, Christopher, Charles, Thomas, Dean, Michael, Liam and I like Daisy a lot) but maybe it's because no one has such names around me

Really, brits, why u complain? You have great names.
(edited 9 years ago)
Why is that English(language) names are so boring? I have always liked the sound of names of people from more exotic backgrounds. Names like suzie,Mary,Rachel,Anne,hannah,alice,Linda
all sound so bland! I like exotic names like from the Middle east,Latin America,Africa etc just names that sound unique and different. I wish to change my name now come to think of it,smh.

That's probably because you've grown up surrounded by those names so they sound boring. People that live in Africa/Middle East etc probably view their names as boring, even though you see them as exotic.
Reply 29
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
That's probably because you've grown up surrounded by those names so they sound boring. People that live in Africa/Middle East etc probably view their names as boring, even though you see them as exotic.

Have yet to hear of any complaints from ethnics about their names being boring
Reply 30
Original post by SiminaM

Spoiler

Also...
tbh I love some english names(Henry, Matthew, William, Cameron, Logan, Ryan, Christopher, Charles, Thomas, Dean, Michael, Liam and I like Daisy a lot) but maybe it's because no one has such names around me

Nah sis,those are the driest names i have heard of.
My name is on that list,that's how dead it is. I need to change it asap.
Lol isn't yours Simina? Mine is on my profile :wink:
Reply 31
But when you refer to the programme itself, you must write it as Zack and Cody :biggrin:

I actually like my first and middle name but I'm not gonna post it, I'm not sure anyone on here knows it mdr

Lesson learned :wink:
They're only boring because you hear them a lot. I like my name (Dominic) because D is one of the most fun letters to write (at least the way I do it) and because it's one of the less common names to have without people mistakenly assuming you're foreign or something, like if you're called Kenzō and they meet you and you're just some white guy people would be really confused :smile:.
Nah sis,those are the driest names i have heard of.
My name is on that list,that's how dead it is. I need to change it asap.
Lol isn't yours Simina? Mine is on my profile :wink:

Oh..... I like the second two! :biggrin:
I wish it was JUST Simina tbh... it's Simina Monica.... Monica makes it so mainstream :frown:
Original post by SiminaM

Spoiler

Also...

I don't get where Logan has come from? I saw it on a list of popular names and I was just like wtf? Literally never met anyone with that name, the only times I've heard it are as a surname, most notably Wolverine from xmen. I like the name tbh, it just seems really out of nowhere!
Reply 35
Pretty sure that these "exotic" names you are referring to probably are "boring and dull" in their countries and our English names sound better. To be honest I like proper English names, what I don't like is this new wave of untraditional names ie Chelsea :s-smilie:.
Reply 36
Original post by SiminaM
Oh..... I like the second two! :biggrin:
I wish it was JUST Simina tbh... it's Simina Monica.... Monica makes it so mainstream :frown:

I've never met anyone with that surname
Original post by Wahrheit
I don't get where Logan has come from? I saw it on a list of popular names and I was just like wtf? Literally never met anyone with that name, the only times I've heard it are as a surname, most notably Wolverine from xmen. I like the name tbh, it just seems really out of nowhere!

I know it from books :colondollar: Also, Willem - that's a great one imo, maybe the best
Besides my (obvious) likeness of that character I really think it's a great name.
Reply 38
Original post by Wahrheit

Actually Logan is kinda sexy you know
Reply 39
Remember this thread the next time you feel compelled to call your cat Mr Snuggles.

Quick Reply

Latest