The Student Room Group

are you close with your siblings?

[INDENT]I'm 19.. have 3 siblings (2 f, 1m) around my age and the rest are young so don't count. one is a flipping psychotic bitch (shes 15) and has the SHORTEST temper in the world so i dont talk to her that much. we have top banter but its very rare. not that close with my brother anymore but we do have banter here and then. i have a 14 yr old one whos quiet. shes nice and i used to tell her a few of my secrets but don't anymore as she started using them against me. so yeah, not close with any. you?[/INDENT]

Scroll to see replies

Pretty close with them :smile:
Original post by prettyGirl101

[INDENT]I'm 19.. have 3 siblings (2 f, 1m) around my age and the rest are young so don't count. one is a flipping psychotic bitch (shes 15) and has the SHORTEST temper in the world so i dont talk to her that much. we have top banter but its very rare. not that close with my brother anymore but we do have banter here and then. i have a 14 yr old one whos quiet. shes nice and i used to tell her a few of my secrets but don't anymore as she started using them against me. so yeah, not close with any. you?[/INDENT]

I have 2 siblings (one of each). They're older than me and the age gap is sort of big so we have nothing in common, besides my brother and I sharing a passion for football. I guess we get on well since we're never in one another's way :biggrin:. We do have a laugh every now and again, but yeh not close at all.
I used to be until my brother-in-law manipulated them and turned them into dickhead bullies. Now I can't stand them.
yes! :love:
I have 5 sisters(3 older ones and 2 younger.) I'd say we're pretty close! I'm 17,oldest is 24 and youngest is 9.
I've got one who lives a mile away and another down South.
Original post by cupcakes87
yes! :love:

How many you got? :biggrin:

Now I want some cupcakes :|
Original post by moment of truth
Pretty close with them :smile:

How many do you have? :smile:
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
How many you got? :biggrin:

Now I want some cupcakes :|

a younger brother and sister :smile:

Spoiler

yes :smile: but not my step sister because i rarely sister i love her but we have only met 3 times she lives in japan tho im not japanese :smile: nor is she
Close with my sister and their is like 6 years between us. I don't really see my steps and I use to close with my brother seeing as we are only 2 years apart but now i tend to avoid him because he's going through his "i'm an angry teenager phase"
I have 5 brothers and 4 sisters. We are not emotionally close or anything but whenever I need support, they'd usually make themselves available. However, if I have to describe our relationship, it's more like 'acquaintances tied by blood'. And if I have to say what the cause is.. It would probably be our parents' lack of affection towards us. We do tell stuffs to one another but I never feel close to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I've got a younger 15-year old brother and we're pretty close. He's still immature but I love him.
I have 2 older brothers and they're my best friends tbh.

I'm 19.. have 3 siblings (2 f, 1m) around my age and the rest are young so don't count. one is a flipping psychotic bitch (shes 15) and has the SHORTEST temper in the world so i dont talk to her that much. we have top banter but its very rare. not that close with my brother anymore but we do have banter here and then. i have a 14 yr old one whos quiet. shes nice and i used to tell her a few of my secrets but don't anymore as she started using them against me. so yeah, not close with any. you?

I disagree.

Now to answer the question.. I'm relatively close with my mother as for my brother and sister I don't really speak to them so much.. My brother I actively avoid!!
Original post by Binary Freak
I disagree.

Now to answer the question.. I'm relatively close with my mother as for my brother and sister I don't really speak to them so much.. My brother I actively avoid!!

why do you avoid him
why do you avoid him

Because he's the devil of the family.

I have actually avoided my family since boxing day.. I will occasionally go downstairs but not often.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Binary Freak
Because he's the devil of the family.

I have actually avoided my family since boxing day.. I will occasionally go downstairs but not often.

do u ever get in physical fights?
do u ever get in physical fights?

No. Unless it's provoked.. I did get into a physical fight with my brother but that wasn't anything major anyway :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest