University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 61
I have found out. Has anybody else? X
Reply 62
I have found out has anybody else? Xx
Reply 63
What have you found out? Your bursary award? Are you starting beds uni in September? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
I have received my nhs bursary award today and it's pretty much what I expected, just waiting to hear about childcare grant now. I looked on GOV website and thought i could apply for a maintenance grant but have discovered this isn't the case if you are entitled to nhs bursary :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by Hayley5135
What have you found out? Your bursary award? Are you starting beds uni in September? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry yeah I meant I have found out I have been offered beds :0)
Haven't done bursary yet? Have u?
I will be starting in sept 2015 :0) x
Kim
Reply 66
Aww congratulations!! I am starting then too! Yes bursary all done x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Aww congratulations!! I am starting then too! Yes bursary all done x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank u , Fantastic ! Well done u! I better start doing mine! lol x
Reply 68
I have had to re do some bits for mine, I didn't put my husband and children as dependents which means I wasn't assessed for help with childcare. Good luck xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Hey on student finance i pressed da link to send evidence but dd not choose which evidence to send for ssg on the dropdown lists now i cant see the link for evidence so tht i can redo again wat do i do any ideas ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
I received an email informing me of what evidence I needed to send off, so not sure about drop downs ect. You could give them a call, I have called several times and they are really helpful. Hope you get it sorted, don't forget to send a self addressed envelope for them to return your documents :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I also got an offer for September with Bedfordshire uni, what date exactly in September does the course start?
Reply 72
Thnx hayley wil gve them a call tmoz x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
7th September, but we should be invited to induction before then 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Original post by celine1234
hey! i got an offer for adult nursing at the aylesbury campus, did anyone else ?

Hey, I got a conditional offer for adult nursing in Aylesbury too! So nervous...you looking forward to it?
Reply 75
Congratulations!!! Yes I can't wait :-) I will be at luton x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Ohh lucky you :biggrin: I'm looking forward to it too although confused about how I'm going to get accommodation because my campus is Aylesbury & thank you xx
Could you use a calculator for the tests ?
Reply 78
Original post by Danielleat
Could you use a calculator for the tests ?

No you can't but you shouldn't have to worry because the maths questions won't be that hard..(:
Reply 79
I received an email informing me of what evidence I needed to send off, so not sure about drop downs ect. You could give them a call, I have called several times and they are really helpful. Hope you get it sorted, don't forget to send a self addressed envelope for them to return your documents :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Hayley hope u are well!? I've been doing my Nhs bursary forms and it's so had! I can't predict child care as I will be relying on family to drop or pick up kids at first? My children's ages are 12.9,8 years old so didn't see a point of getting a nanny? Did u struggle with forms and also a friend of mine had to send off originals for birth certificates etc I don't have originals :0( xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending