The Student Room Group

Amount of A-Levels to study

I was going to do the IB instead of A-levels, but now I know i've decided A-levels are probably best for me. I wanted to do 6 A-levels in Maths, Further Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and economics, but I'm not sure if i would be allowed to do this. Right now i am studying 3 languages, french being the languages I've been studying since year 7, and German, and Spanish which i've started in Year 10 with no previous experience. I was wondering if 6 A-levels would be too much, even if i am able to study 3 languages now at GCSE level. also in uni i am at a crossroad between studying economics and medicine
Reply 1
Original post by miahs01
I was going to do the IB instead of A-levels, but now I know i've decided A-levels are probably best for me. I wanted to do 6 A-levels in Maths, Further Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and economics, but I'm not sure if i would be allowed to do this. Right now i am studying 3 languages, french being the languages I've been studying since year 7, and German, and Spanish which i've started in Year 10 with no previous experience. I was wondering if 6 A-levels would be too much, even if i am able to study 3 languages now at GCSE level. also in uni i am at a crossroad between studying economics and medicine

If you pick between medicine and economics then you can get rid of 3 of those A levels easily. I'd do economics because basically if you do your life turns out like the Wolf of Wallstreet but better FACT
Six might be too much to take on but lets say you cut out Physics you would still have a solid set of subjects for either medicine or economics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending