The Student Room Group

Can you show me step by step how to be head of cyber security company like jp morgans

Like that’s my dream and also I wanna know what a levels do you recommend me studying at college and btw I hate maths so not picking that but in that case what should I pick and what course should I study at uni and what uni and course do you recommend for me to get a degree and show me step by step how to become one know is gonna take time????
Original post by aryc_30
Like that’s my dream and also I wanna know what a levels do you recommend me studying at college and btw I hate maths so not picking that but in that case what should I pick and what course should I study at uni and what uni and course do you recommend for me to get a degree and show me step by step how to become one know is gonna take time????

Life is long, follow your passion, dreams can change. I cannot recommend your A Levels, just do what you enjoy
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
I hated maths too and heavily regret not picking it now because of the amount of degrees that require it. Try to do Computer Science A level, look at uni degrees and the required subjects in that field. A lot of STEM subjects require maths, and not just for Russell group unis but I totally understand why you would not want to pick it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending