The Student Room Group

Anyone else feel COMPLETELY overwhelmed by A2?

I have so much to do, i should've started in September. I have to go over the whole of C3 multiple times, till i'm getting HIGH A's and then i can move on to C4 BUT by then it'll be like March and C4 is a struggle. I have to go over the whole of F214 again but first i'm solidifying what i know of F215... when will there be time for F214? I have to read contextual books for my coursework and reread my first play from the beginning of term and read my second play and reread my book for English MULTIPLE TIMES. The play and the book have to be read like 5 times, all whilst reading my two books for my coursework and the 4 other contextually related books and whilst doing Biology and whilst doing maths papers everyday and aaaaahhhhhhhh

A's have never seemed so far away.
I think i just wanted to rant but yeah, anyone else feel the same.

Reason why i'm not revising at this moment, i just walked home and i'm tired. This is my relaxation time, at 3 i'm back to revising and hopefully i won't stop till like June. -_____-
(edited 9 years ago)
I completely understand how you feel. I'm feeling like that with Maths as well. At least you're revising - it's not too late for us because we've started revising. :smile:
Oh wow i read your post and now i'm feeling like i have REALLY left revision way too late.

I don't mean to just butt in to your thread with another question, but have i left revision too late? :frown:
I'm doing math, bio and chem (7A2 and 3AS-resits). All my exams are in June (except a C1 resit) so i have 3 months left. If i do revise intensely from now and i'm talking every waking moment revising, so roughly 12hrs on weeknds and 8hrs on schl days, is that enough time to get me A*AA-AAA? Nearly finished everything for chem and math in class too.
Reply 3
Original post by bakedbeans247
Oh wow i read your post and now i'm feeling like i have REALLY left revision way too late.

I don't mean to just butt in to your thread with another question, but have i left revision too late? :frown:
I'm doing math, bio and chem (7A2 and 3AS-resits). All my exams are in June (except a C1 resit) so i have 3 months left. If i do revise intensely from now and i'm talking every waking moment revising, so roughly 12hrs on weeknds and 8hrs on schl days, is that enough time to get me A*AA-AAA? Nearly finished everything for chem and math in class too.

Depends on what you got in your mocks, i think if you are on around a C/B grade at the moment for all your subjects then you'll be fine. I'd probably start now though haha

Quick Reply

Latest