The Student Room Group

BTEC Unit 12 help (Applied Science)

i need help on unit 12 i am really stuck i can help you with other units including units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, 20, 22, 26, 43 which i have achieved all distinctions in.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
can you please show me your unit3? plis we are atarting it now and idk how we will be able to finish it till june :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by ashiiii
can you please show me your unit3? plis we are atarting it now and idk how we will be able to finish it till june :frown:

maybe we can help each other
Reply 3
Original post by umar9625
i need help on unit 12 i am really stuck i can help you with other units including units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, 20, 22, 26, 43 which i have achieved all distinctions in.

hey mate , would it be possible if you could send me unit 6 and 8 as i really need to get this in by tuesday. many thanks

would it be possible if you could pop your email down so i could email you. cheers
Reply 4
n me?
Reply 5
can someone please help me with unit 8 assignment 1?
Reply 6
Hay anyone out there who can help me with unit 6 assignment 1 as its due this week and i dun understand last task that is distinction...i can help you with any unit from 1 year of btec
Reply 7
Mods
please close this thread
Reply 8
Original post by ashiiii
feel free to email me on [email protected] in order to get any help regarding unit1,2,3,4,6,7,11,28,43....
anybody who can help me with my unit 8 assignment 1olz inbox me

Don't share coursework it just devalues other peoples qualifications and suggests they have skills that they don't necessarily have which will contribute to devaluing the qualification as a whole to employers and universities when they take people who are not at the right level as they haven't completed the qualification fully themselves.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
can anyone help me with unit 12???????
I've done most of the first assignment for unit 12
yo have you done Unit 4 Assignment 1 BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate UNIT 4: BIOLOGY AND OUR ENVIRONMENT
Original post by BehindTheScreen

Private message me we can help each other out with science work
Reply 13
Original post by NoodleGCSEFOOD
Private message me we can help each other out with science work

I have don't most of the unit 12 .I can help you. private msg me what you need help with.
thank
Reply 14
Original post by hussainali66
yo have you done Unit 4 Assignment 1 BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate UNIT 4: BIOLOGY AND OUR ENVIRONMENT

hi
I need some help from you. .
thank
Reply 15
Original post by Mahiima
can someone please help me with unit 8 assignment 1?

I can help you
Can you help me with some work?Thanks
Original post by abbdul
I can help you

Pm me
Original post by umar9625

Can you help me with unit 22 please
Original post by BehindTheScreen

Hi can you help me with unit 12 aim A please? I really need help please message me

Quick Reply

Latest