The Student Room Group

how many distinctions to get DDM

hi, I need help please.

I'm studying BTEC Applied Science, and in my year 1 I got 2 distinctions, 4 merits and 1 pass.
in my year 2 I am predicted to get, 4 distinctions, 1 merit, 1 pass.

what grade would I get? I've been trying to use the btec calculator but my units are not there. those anyone know how to calculate it and what I would get?
your help would be much appreciated!!!!
Original post by freeda341234
hi, I need help please.

I'm studying BTEC Applied Science, and in my year 1 I got 2 distinctions, 4 merits and 1 pass.

what grade would I get? I've been trying to use the btec calculator but my units are not there. those anyone know how to calculate it and what I would get?

If the calculator is not working (it should be if you input correct programme details etc) then you can work it out manually by looking at pages 308-312 of the specification;
https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/BTEC-Nationals/Applied-Science/2016/specification-and-sample-assessments/BTEC-L3-Nat-ExtDip-in-Applied-Science-Spec.pdf
hi, I need help please.

ngl i dont think u can get distinction. What was the final grade u recieved last year?
hi, I need help please.

Hey, You would want to check with your teacher and you might want to check your unit weightings, I would recommend that you try and get all distinctions for the rest of your units. To get close to DDM, Good Luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending