The Student Room Group

Girls what do you expect from black guys?

Like how do you want us to approach you? I saw this hot girl who was walking towards me smiling and giggling then she stepped aside, still doing that and just carried on about her business.

Do you girls expect to be approached aggresively? I felt really beta in that girl's presence like she was above me and i kinda regret not having the guts to say hi.

So yeah, when you see a good looking black guy, what are you thinking?
Why are y'all still making these type of threads?
Reply 2
Well, they definitely don't want pathetic whining threads on TSR.
Reply 3
Mandingo Warrior
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Like how do you want us to approach you? I saw this hot girl who was walking towards me smiling and giggling then she stepped aside, still doing that and just carried on about her business.

Do you girls expect to be approached aggresively? I felt really beta in that girl's presence like she was above me and i kinda regret not having the guts to say hi.

So yeah, when you see a good looking black guy, what are you thinking?

They want you to be assertive and friendly at the same time. Happy medium.
Reply 5
Reply 6
Brb begging for 20 likes
Original post by Arkasia
Well, they definitely don't want pathetic whining threads on TSR.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
naxiv
Brb beggining for 20 likes

Pfft, 20? Bit low don't you think? :wink:

Also, I believe it's 'begging' :smile:
All human, colour doesn't matter... 21st Century brother! Approach as human not a 'race' or 'colour'.
Reply 9
Original post by jedanselemyia
Why are y'all still making these type of threads?

I like white women.
I like white women.

And that's totally legitimate.
You feel that you have to live up to be a tough black guy in order to attract girls?
Reply 11
I like white women.

I think what's kindve sad is black guys or any guys, but especially men of colour after the history, like yourself who claim "i like white women" as if to say as long as she's white, then she'll be attractive. As if to say all other races and colours aren't attractive and you've immediately ruled them all out. Being judged on a race basis....uhhuh.

I may be a black girl myself, but i don't mean just black women but what about Chinese or Asian or arab women. Asian women are some of the most beautiful women in the world. How can you be attracted to a race? Surely it's the features on a person that makes them beautiful and people come in all different shapes and colours, I just don't understand how someone could be so closed minded lol.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lulu24
I think what's kindve sad is black guys or any guys, but especially men of colour after the history, like yourself who claim "i like white women" as if to say as long as she's white, then she'll be attractive. As if to say all other races and colours aren't attractive and you've immediately ruled them all out. Being judged on a race basis....uhhuh.

I may be a black girl myself, but i don't mean just black women but what about Chinese or Asian or arab women. Asian women are some of the most beautiful women in the world. How can you be attracted to a race? Surely it's the features on a person that makes them beautiful and people come in all different shapes and colours, I just don't understand how someone could be so closed minded lol.

I think you misunderstood me. I like all women regardless of race as long as they're attractive. I just happen to see mostly white women so of course i will find them attractive.

It's not like i love white women even if they're fat, talentless scumbags.

Arab and Pakistani women I like, but they don't seem to enetertain the idea of black guys very much. Indian chicks are cool too. I've never really been into Chinese or Japanese women plus they're very closed off to other cultures.
*rolls eyes to the ****ing heavens and back*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending