The Student Room Group

TOK essay

My topic for Tok essay is "Can literature tell the truth better than other Arts or area of knowledge".
Problem with this topic is in the one of the criterias for evaluation of Tok essays.It is criterion A where it says that we need to have some knowledge issue or to mention one problem of knowledge....:s-smilie:
Can you help me to produce one knowledge problem on this topic to get points in criterion A?
Reply 1
Honestly? I'd do another essay title.

There are some really nice essay titles in this year's ToK essay list - I particularly think Q3, 6 and 10 are good.

You can read the other titles here
lol i don't like them none that have an obviosu grrr kindof argument too them :p:
hmm...if i had t ochoose, I'd have to choose question 6. this year's questions didn't look quite as bad as last year's though. last year's question were not nice.
lol i wrote one of the ones from last year and hated it.
which one did you write from last year's list?
i related it to inductive logic,,, i can't even rem the title :p: it had a quote in it generalisations and observations, was ****e.
oh, number 10 then. I considered doing that as well...but too confusing.
Reply 8
i finished mine on compare the role of reason and imagination in science and mathematics
Reply 9
Heyyy people....
I have just finished my essay but there is one more thing left to be done.
Problem is in one of the citations.I cited an actor from the film and now I don't know how to mark it in my footnote and bibliography.
Anywhone to help me?Put an example how it could look like,plz......

Latest

Trending

Trending