The Student Room Group

Girls...

If you're in a relationship please help me understand (if)/why you would go clubbing on a regular basis?
Maybe because they enjoy it....
- Some people think clubbing is primarily a place to pick up one night stands / touch up members of the opposite sex.
- Some people think clubbing is primarily about letting go and dancing to music / drinking / having fun with your friends.

This can lead to problems.
Original post by Octohedral
- Some people think clubbing is primarily a place to pick up one night stands / touch up members of the opposite sex.
- Some people think clubbing is primarily about letting go and dancing to music / drinking / having fun with your friends.

^ this
Original post by Octohedral

The former is probably the ideology of our current "LAD" culture, something that doesn't interest me whatsoever. Going to the club has nothing to do with infidelity despite what's implied in the post. So, I agree that it can lead to problems, but not at the fault of "clubbers".
Reply 5
I don't look for girls in clubs ,I look for fine a lady with class.
Original post by 061194

How do you know that she is a lady of class just from looking at her picture? This is Curley's wife all over again...
Original post by 061194

I saw that girl in a nightclub just the other night. She was looking for you, I told her you were at home trolling tsr.
Reply 8
Original post by James Milibanter
How do you know that she is a lady of class just from looking at her picture? This is Curley's wife all over again...
Would you prefer her to this.
It's fun, I enjoy singing and dancing :tongue: plus I usually go in a group that includes my boyfriend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 061194

Attire makes no difference to me, a lady can wear what she likes. A woman's soul purpose is not to attract men. Also, you did not answer the question.
Original post by 061194

You realise there is always next week?

No reason you can't ball both.

Quick Reply

Latest