The Student Room Group
choose an article in the paper that is contempoarary is my advice i did that got 17 with a harsh marker :p:
Reply 2
I made a rehearsal TOK presentation about the definitions of art and the teacher (hopefully) liked it. I don't know yet what is going to be my topic for the actual presentation since I'm in 1IB.
yeah you have plenty of time to try stuff out, the definitions of art seems quite a broad example, you could relate it to an example fo rmore marks maybe...
I did my presentation two days ago. I compared the creation stories of Christianity, Shintoism, and Atheism.
Dreams, you should do it on lucid dreaming, definately a lot of TOK involved there. We have to do loads at my school only just finished one, on the bias in language with CNN and Al Jazeera
look at dream theory or something there must be like a school of thought on dreams and stuff. or you could look at fortune telling or something related to dreams in some way.
Reply 7
dreams sound like a good one.
i have my ToK oral early nxt year and i have absolutely NO IDEA wot im gonna do it on. @_@
might come here for help nxt yr. hehe

Latest

Trending

Trending