The Student Room Group

EPQ

hiiii
is there a checklist that i can use for my EPQ essay and my powerpoint , I want to make sure everything is perfect.
Thank you
Reply 1
Hiii!!!! It's hard to help with your essay as your plan would be quite unique to you but your presentation should usually include:

- your initial topic ideas and how you narrowed down to your essay title
- the main research and findings you did in your essay
- maybe some of the sources you used and how you found them useful
- also maybe some of the methods you used to plan your project like time managements, source evaluation, etc
- a reflection of how you handled the overall project, usually including what went well and what you could have done better

Hope it goes well, i'm sure you'll smash it!!
Reply 2
Original post by SirSarlacc
Hiii!!!! It's hard to help with your essay as your plan would be quite unique to you but your presentation should usually include:

- also maybe some of the methods you used to plan your project like time managements, source evaluation, etc
- a reflection of how you handled the overall project, usually including what went well and what you could have done better

Heyyyy,
Thank you so much, how many slides do i roughly need for the powerpoint?

And i conducted my own primary research by doing surveys am i allowed to copy and paste the results(its a pie chart) into the essay as well as the powerpoint.

Thank you once again
Reply 3
Original post by attedeneb
Original post by SirSarlacc

Heyyyy,
Thank you so much, how many slides do i roughly need for the powerpoint?

And i conducted my own primary research by doing surveys am i allowed to copy and paste the results(its a pie chart) into the essay as well as the powerpoint.

Thank you once again

My powerpoint was 21 slides long, although I think you could do between 12-20 and still cover everything

And yes definitely use that primary research, its a valuable source that shows that you have information from a variety of places!! Make sure to evaluate its pros and cons somewhere in the project so the examiner can tell that you know it might have some limitations
Reply 4
Thank youuu
Will i implement it as an image of the pie chart or will i write the figures?

thank youuu
Reply 5
Original post by attedeneb
Thank youuu
Will i implement it as an image of the pie chart or will i write the figures?

thank youuu

For the presentation, definitely use the pie chart. For the essay, you could probably use both and explain your findings and how it relates to your question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending