The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Test for me at the end of Michaelmas and at the start of Lent!

Our DoS is hardcore.
ouch
Test the day before full term! Yay! 3 hours, 1 out of 2 questions in each of the 4 subjects.
Jim Arnold
Test the day before full term! Yay! 3 hours, 1 out of 2 questions in each of the 4 subjects.

Same. It sucks...
Reply 164
6 hours... yeah
*Giving sincere thanks that I chose to do an arts subject*
Reply 166
Kyle_S-C
Most of us (natscis) really should... We're overshadowed by medics and even double maitrise lawyers in that regard.

Pfffft, I always suggest clubbing but it never happens :hmmm:

S'why medics are more fun :p:
Reply 167
I got back from London today :cool:

Woke up in some randomers bathroom this morining, dont remember the night before, bathroom wasnt in particularly good state...

I think you know who to vote for :wink:
Reply 168
rob you never go out when i tell you do..
so i end up with the art students!
ooooh....fate worse than death :wink:
Reply 170
tctc
rob you never go out when i tell you do..
so i end up with the art students!

:rofl:

S'funny though :p:

I dunno, if I go clubbing or something it tends to be with the medics, they just seem more up for it then the other natscis in general
I just have a thing about getting enough sleep (when I have a 9am the next day...i.e. every day but Saturday night when the clubs are full of chavs). I realise that posting this at 3am may seem a bit hypocritical, but I have no intention of waking up tomorrow morning.

I wouldn't call most of the natscis the clubbing types though apart from Mike.
Kyle_S-C
I just have a thing about getting enough sleep (when I have a 9am the next day...i.e. every day but Saturday night when the clubs are full of chavs). I realise that posting this at 3am may seem a bit hypocritical, but I have no intention of waking up tomorrow morning.

I wouldn't call most of the natscis the clubbing types though apart from Mike.

Bionatscis are I guess... physnatscis are more the type to sit in the bar drinking ale while everyone else is either in their room our out though.
Reply 173
i drink ale... i drink larger... i drink cider... i drink rum.. . i drink whiskey... i drink gin... i drink vodka... i devour absinthe *yum* and i down wine, port and brandy. hurrah
i go clubbing at least 3 times a week at cambridge, which is a poor effort
tctc
i drink ale... i drink larger... i drink cider... i drink rum.. . i drink whiskey... i drink gin... i drink vodka... i devour absinthe *yum* and i down wine, port and brandy. hurrah
i go clubbing at least 3 times a week at cambridge, which is a poor effort

Yeah ok I wasn't trying to generalise or anything. lol.
Jim Arnold

Doesn't leave much room for choice now does it.
Reply 176
i really dont get that paradox...

unless it is refering to a certain hyperthetical cat...
You do have to wonder why poisoning a cat...it's not the first situation that springs to mind for me...
Reply 178
yeh id rather decapitate it
tctc
i really dont get that paradox...

unless it is refering to a certain hyperthetical cat...

I think it is referring to that... cos I mean, how can you be a quantumn physicists without setting radioactive timers to poison cats? it's a paradox!

Latest

Trending

Trending