The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Champagne Supernova

:rofl:
Forget TV, first computer was invented In manchester, England!!

#manchesterswag

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. it's not.
ps. I didn't know there were only 7 countries in the world?
Reply 6
Original post by Kifflom4
1. our president is the most powerful man in the universe

2. never lost a war

4. best math skills out of all 7 countries in the world

3. first to land a man on the moon and on venus

5. we have guns

6. you don't have guns

7. we have NASCAR

8. best average BMI of any nation

10. we invented TV

legit
People have different interpretations of "best". When you include every factor: freedom of speech, education, life expectancy and everything else America is certainly up there. I'd probably say U.K is better but maybe I'm biased. Yes, I gave a legit answer to a troll thread.
No no no!

No. 1 on the list should be America is full of comedians with a perverse sense of reality.
Reply 9
America lost the Vietnam War.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;16K6m3Ua2nw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw[/video]
Reply 11
Original post by gemmam

Posted from TSR Mobile

They don't call it a war, it was a police action or something. See you don't ever lose wars if you don't call them wars when you lose.
Reply 12
You couldn't pay me to live in America. At least in the UK if you get cancer you won't end up bankrupt and living in a car. :rolleyes:
Original post by Aj12
They don't call it a war, it was a police action or something. See you don't ever lose wars if you don't call them wars when you lose.

lol so true.
Just like not having boots on the ground doesn't count as war anymore too. Simply bombing a country no longer counts as an act of war and oh the 300 "military advisors" we have don't count as boots on the ground, those men are wearing sandals xD.
Original post by gemmam

Posted from TSR Mobile

2. never lost a war

5. we have guns

6. you don't have guns

7. we have NASCAR

10. we invented TV

America has lost quite a lot of wars.
I'm fully aware OP is joking and whilst I have a high opinion of America on an international scale (really wish they would give the Russians the absolute kicking they deserve) I find it impossible to see it as anything other than a decadent, cultureless wasteland - completely soul-less
(edited 9 years ago)
This must be a joke thread they don;t have free public healthcare healthcare there is a disgrace and is ranked lowly(13 or something for developed countries) and is one of the most expensive healthcare systems in the world.The murder rate and violence rate is equivalent to a developed country due to slack gun laws.America use the English language and claim they are better.America has a much higher gini index than the UK meaning lots more income inequality.America suffers from dangerous earthquakes,volcanoes and hurricanes where as UK doesn't.America also has wild animals like Bears that can harm you if you live in the countryside.

2. never lost a war

5. we have guns

6. you don't have guns

7. we have NASCAR

10. we invented TV

You've lost - the war of independence, Britain beat you in the war of 1812, and Vietnam wasn't actually won.

Everywhere else has guns, I have guns, we can just have them without killing each other which is why we have a much lower crime rate.

Britain has invented / discovered far more things than 'Murica
Lets be honest here though. Germany is the best country in the world
Original post by Zander01
[video="youtube;16K6m3Ua2nw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw[/video]

Damn you beat me to posting this :tongue:

Latest