The Student Room Group

Isit true in some countries they dont use toilet paper...

And use their hands to wipe their butts? This guy at work swears blind its a cultral thing, but cant remember the country he said.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't know if they still do but I know in India they used to use water and sometimes hands... Erw
I understand that it's not uncommon in India to use water and your finger. Apparently it gets a better clean but I can't say I've been keen to find out. I guess using non-potable water is a bit more environmentally friendly than paper but then my expenditure in hand sanitiser would go through the roof.
(edited 9 years ago)
I do that, it takes less time to clean my butt than using tissues. Also, using tissues too much makes it bleed.
I have heard this somewhere but who knows? :s-smilie:
Edit: People have their own preferances.
(edited 9 years ago)
soap and water my friend. Come to the hygienic side and stop dry wiping, smearing faeces all over yourself.
They either use a hose which cleans their arse, or a bidet.

In poor areas they'll use water and their hands, and in more economically privileged areas they'll use the techniques described above.
In Venezuela they're having shortages.
I don't know but I use Big Mac patties to wipe my ass with
Reply 10
Original post by ChickenMadness
soap and water my friend. Come to the hygienic side and stop dry wiping, smearing faeces all over yourself.

You say that but you use toilet paper like we all do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Baby wipe master race crew
Reply 12
I use toilet paper because it's less effort than washing it with water. However, using water and hands does a better clean as you're washing the poo away, rather than smearing it over the butthole
seriously people who dry wipe are gross. If you actually do that you're gross lmfao.
Reply 14
seriously people who dry wipe are gross. If you actually do that you're gross lmfao.

So wtf do you do then hang ur ass under the cold tap of your bath and dig your butt out.. you think this a cleaner option?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by T.I.P
So wtf do you do then hang ur ass under the cold tap of your bath and dig your butt out.. you think this a cleaner option?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this real life? Are you actually defending dry wiping?

If you got dog **** on your hand would you get toilet paper and smear it everywhere?
Reply 16
Is this real life? Are you actually defending dry wiping?

If you got dog **** on your hand would you get toilet paper and smear it everywhere?

So you think the majority of people clean their asses with their hands? Lmao you are a different type of hipster.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by T.I.P
So you think the majority of people clean their asses with their hands? Lmao you are a different type of hipster.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I'm saying only disgusting people dry wipe.
Reply 18
No I'm saying only disgusting people dry wipe.

Smh, you are the one of few in the population of the west that cleans their crap with their hands. In civilised society we dont do that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by T.I.P
Smh, you are the one of few in the population of the west that cleans their crap with their hands. In civilised society we dont do that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In a 'civilised' society you just smear that **** all over the place with your dry paper towel. Right
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest