The Student Room Group

Finance Application

I've almost completed my application after my parents have sent their financial info, and the website is telling me that I need to send my 'original passport', the evidence cover letter and the declaration form. Im not sure exactly what they mean by original passport. Do they mean to send the passport itself, or a photocopy of it?
This is the final step I need to complete my application so help would be very much appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by Phillipo57
I've almost completed my application after my parents have sent their financial info, and the website is telling me that I need to send my 'original passport', the evidence cover letter and the declaration form. Im not sure exactly what they mean by original passport. Do they mean to send the passport itself, or a photocopy of it?
This is the final step I need to complete my application so help would be very much appreciated.

I'd assume a scan of the page with your photograph on it - I highly doubt they'd want the actual passport. Ringing Student Finance and double checking exactly what they want might be worth it though
they mean the passport, not a copy of it. Send by recorded delivery.
Reply 3
Original post by parentlurker
they mean the passport, not a copy of it. Send by recorded delivery.

Thank you, and what do you mean 'by recorded delivery'?
Original post by Phillipo57
Thank you, and what do you mean 'by recorded delivery'?

Recorded delivery means it needs to be signed for and you can usually track it to see where it is =)
Reply 5
Oh i see now. Thank you for the help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending