The Student Room Group

Can I transfer my application from SFE to SFW, or do I need to restart the process?

I have applied and finished my application for student finance only to realise that I was redirected to the wrong website. I was supposed to apply for student finance wales instead of student finance England. My application is pending as of now with STE however I would like to apply for STW instead. I had expected making a account with SFW and doing an online application would mean that I was doing a Wales application.
Original post by IfanDàvies
I have applied and finished my application for student finance only to realise that I was redirected to the wrong website. I was supposed to apply for student finance wales instead of student finance England. My application is pending as of now with STE however I would like to apply for STW instead. I had expected making a account with SFW and doing an online application would mean that I was doing a Wales application.

Hi there, We would advise that you submit a paper application to Student Finance Wales with a covering letter advising of the error of creating a SFE account. Please include the Customer Reference Number you have been given as they will need to request a Transfer of Ownership. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We would advise that you submit a paper application to Student Finance Wales with a covering letter advising of the error of creating a SFE account. Please include the Customer Reference Number you have been given as they will need to request a Transfer of Ownership. Thanks, Angela

Thank you for your reply much appreciated
Original post by IfanDàvies
Thank you for your reply much appreciated

You're welcome! If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending