The Student Room Group

I've got to application

Good morning,
My name is Maria.
I have a problem with my student finance application.
The thing is that I've got tow applications, 2 different CRN, and the one of them is the one which I applied for my university and the second one is from a letter from Student finance, which came to support my husband student finance application. That's way I made the second application. My thing is that I tried to upload my NINO to apply for finance and it says that it is already in the sistem. I don't know what to do next. Can anyone help me, please? Thank you!
Original post by Marianutu
Good morning,
My name is Maria.
I have a problem with my student finance application.
The thing is that I've got tow applications, 2 different CRN, and the one of them is the one which I applied for my university and the second one is from a letter from Student finance, which came to support my husband student finance application. That's way I made the second application. My thing is that I tried to upload my NINO to apply for finance and it says that it is already in the sistem. I don't know what to do next. Can anyone help me, please? Thank you!

Hi Maria, We would require you to call us on 0300 100 0607 so we can assist further. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending