The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

conflicted

I have such confilction between weather or not to go back to uni. I feel like im gonna fall into depression just at the thought of being back at uni and away from my family and friends. I havent made any friends on my course at all, not friends like i did in college, they were people who i could talk to and have a laugh with. But at uni i am alone! and cant wait to be back home where my family are .

when im at home i consider my options of leaving university and starting somewhere else or just carrying out the three years and do a year of teaching. the only thing i have to look foward to at uni is my jitsu classes and theyr'e only twice a week other than that i dont have much socialization. i just dont know what to do. on the one have i want to leave and start a different course somewhere else, but at the same time i am too involved and if i was to leave there would be an aweful lot to undo.

any suggestions????? should i stay or leave
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jessicafoskett21
I have such confilction between weather or not to go back to uni. I feel like im gonna fall into depression just at the thought of being back at uni and away from my family and friends. I havent made any friends on my course at all, not friends like i did in college, they were people who i could talk to and have a laugh with. But at uni i am alone! and cant wait to be back home where my family are .

when im at home i consider my options of leaving university and starting somewhere else or just carrying out the three years and do a year of teaching. the only thing i have to look foward to at uni is my jitsu classes and theyr'e only twice a week other than that i dont have much socialization. i just dont know what to do. on the one have i want to leave and start a different course somewhere else, but at the same time i am too involved and if i was to leave there would be an aweful lot to undo.

any suggestions????? should i stay or leave

hey , i would suggest you live in the now dont dream of the future make yourself happy now ? 3 years is a hella long time dont live miserable take it from someone who knows :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
how about transferring to a uni closer to home?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending