The Student Room Group

Boy trouble

Basically I like someone and I think they like me as well but I don't know what to do:/ It's stressing me out because I'm not even that much of a shy girl but I am when it comes to this sort of stuff..
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I like someone and I think they like me as well but I don't know what to do:/ It's stressing me out because I'm not even that much of a shy girl but I am when it comes to this sort of stuff..

why do you think he likes you?
From my POV... I'd either make hints to him when he is alone or get one of your friends, to ask him, to ask you out n a date or something like that.
Reply 3
Original post by DannyGeldart
From my POV... I'd either make hints to him when he is alone or get one of your friends, to ask him, to ask you out n a date or something like that.

Lol what do you mean by hints.. as in what hints??
Well things like the occasional bite of the lip, eye contact... That cute stuff all lads like =)
Original post by Anonymous

Ask if you want to hang out somewhere, like a park, and drop some hints where you're there. Things like sitting close to him and 'accidentally' reaching for his hand and holding it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending