The Student Room Group

Regarding RS exam

I did my RS exam today and answered all my questions but forgot to indicate what set of questions I was doing by putting an 'x' through the box, will I lose marks because of this?
Reply 1
Original post by ambermariemorgan
I did my RS exam today and answered all my questions but forgot to indicate what set of questions I was doing by putting an 'x' through the box, will I lose marks because of this?

I wouldn't worry about it - they will probably put you in for special marking, because they wont be able to digitally send off each question to the examiners if you didn't tick the box. Don't worry it will be fine :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by QPRTeags
I wouldn't worry about it - they will probably put you in for special marking, because they wont be able to digitally send off each question to the examiners if you didn't tick the box. Don't worry it will be fine :smile:

What board?
Original post by Ribenas
What board?

Edexcel I'm just so worried, I answered all the questions just forgot to put the cross on which question I answered
Reply 4
Edexcel I'm just so worried, I answered all the questions just forgot to put the cross on which question I answered

Fingers crossed it goes well :smile: and we both do AMAZING :biggrin:
Original post by QPRTeags

Okay, so they're not likely to ignore my answer?
Reply 6
Okay, so they're not likely to ignore my answer?

I don't think so.
I took the same exam this morning by the way :smile:.

Here watch this. It's how Edexcel mark their papers. I can't remember if there's anything about your issue but it shows how they're marked, and I don't think they will penalise you as it was clearly an honest mistake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_ruJ5i8ZJ4

Quick Reply

Latest