The Student Room Group

GCSE Subjects!!

Would you say that this is a good combination??

History
Religious Studies
Psychology
Art & Design

Also, is there anything else I need to know or any advice regarding these subjects??

Thank you!!
Original post by Kymarnii

History
Religious Studies
Psychology
Art & Design

Also, is there anything else I need to know or any advice regarding these subjects??

Thank you!!

If you enjoy those subjects and think you can do well at those subjects, yes. I only did RS at GCSE out of those, so I can really speak about that. Please feel free to ask about RS if you want to.
Reply 2

History
Religious Studies
Psychology
Art & Design

Thank you!!

much older person here. My question would be, are those subjects ones you enjoy? GCSES are the only point in your education that you can be less career focused and enjoy yourself a bit. The most important subjects that all a levels and universities look at are maths, english and science which you have to do anyway.
Reply 3
Original post by flowersinmyhair
If you enjoy those subjects and think you can do well at those subjects, yes. I only did RS at GCSE out of those, so I can really speak about that. Please feel free to ask about RS if you want to.

Yes, how did you find RS??
Yes, how did you find RS??

I really enjoyed RS, I didn't get a choice to take it, my school made us do it. We did Sikhism which was good and my favourite part was the debates and stuff. I mean I liked it enough to do it at A-level, so I'm probably quite biased.

Quick Reply

Latest