The Student Room Group

B2 & B3 AQA GCSE - May 12th - responses??

Scroll to see replies

I actually found B3 sooo so easy but B2...not so much. And we sat B3 first which kinda threw me off.
Original post by emilyhosmer
I actually found B3 sooo so easy but B2...not so much. And we sat B3 first which kinda threw me off.

Blimey :biggrin: all the best anyway I am sure you have done well :smile:
Original post by TahmidGCSE
Delightful, wonderful just like every other test that we have :biggrin:
Not.
But generally it was alright wbu :smile:

what did you get for the cardiac output q?
Original post by rumana101
what did you get for the cardiac output q?

I just used the formula was it 6000 and something i forgot lol..

6660?

148*45?
6660?

I think it was that yea i just used the formula ;p after reading off the graph
I think it was that yea i just used the formula ;p after reading off the graph

phew thanks, thought i read it all wrong
phew thanks, thought i read it all wrong

nooooo ;p congrats now lets hope we got A*'s :biggrin:
Nice work :smile:

I had my hopes up for maybe getting an A* this year but this biology exam was ridiculous. It was very different to all of the other past papers and I really struggled with interpreting some of the questions. I think that the A* grade boundary will start quite high at around 48 but due to lots of the questions catching people out (i.e the magnification question), it will drop to roughly 44/45.
nooooo ;p congrats now lets hope we got A*'s :biggrin:

I need to): lmao
Original post by maxjackson5
I had my hopes up for maybe getting an A* this year but this biology exam was ridiculous. It was very different to all of the other past papers and I really struggled with interpreting some of the questions. I think that the A* grade boundary will start quite high at around 48 but due to lots of the questions catching people out (i.e the magnification question), it will drop to roughly 44/45.

Lets hope for that mate :biggrin: then we can sit back and relax knowing we did well!!!! :rolleyes:

In the past few years the A* boundary has never been as high as 48, so don't worry about that too much. In 2014 it was 40 for B2 and in 2013 it was 45.
I need to): lmao

Sameeee screams I want to get into King Edward Five Ways need an A* in:
Maths
Biology
Chemistry
Then a B in English (Aiming for A In both though)
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! Talk to you all tomorrow we can do this!
Original post by neon_reaper
In the past few years the A* boundary has never been as high as 48, so don't worry about that too much. In 2014 it was 40 for B2 and in 2013 it was 45.

In the January 2013 series, you did actually need 48 for an A*, but I found that paper to be a lot easier than this one!
Sameeee screams I want to get into King Edward Five Ways need an A* in:
Maths
Biology
Chemistry
Then a B in English (Aiming for A In both though)

omg same what career are you looking into? I wanna do dentistry and i need at least around 6/7A*
Lets hope for that mate :biggrin: then we can sit back and relax knowing we did well!!!! :rolleyes:

Yes! Don't know about you, but biology is my weakest science so I hope i can up my grade in physics and chem!
In the January 2013 series, you did actually need 48 for an A*, but I found that paper to be a lot easier than this one!

Fair point actually I only checked the June exams, thanks for pointing it out. Just remember that if you found it hard, it probably means that the boundaries are gonna be nice and low :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending