The Student Room Group

Girl put a spell on me!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Lol if she put a spell on you to make your penis shrink,you wouldn't be saying that

Jesus, I didn't think it could get any smaller...

:rofl:
Reply 21
Original post by Little Popcorns
Sounds like you kinda deserve it

It is the OP's choice if he wants to break up with a girl on her birthday and as for sleeping with other women while with her, there is nothing illegal about that :smile:
Original post by Montreal
It is the OP's choice if he wants to break up with a girl on her birthday and as for sleeping with other women while with her, there is nothing illegal about that :smile:
Whatever. All you libertarians clearly had no fun as kids and now you're all "**** you I'm a big boy I can do what I like [inc being a nob]"
Reply 23
Whatever. All you libertarians clearly had no fun as kids and now you're all "**** you I'm a big boy I can do what I like [inc being a nob]"

If someone was in a relationship with you and slept with another person and then broke up with you on your birthday. Would you do the right thing, accept it and move on?
If someone was in a relationship with you and slept with another person and then broke up with you on your birthday. Would you do the right thing, accept it and move on?
Of course I'd accept it and move on right after I'd left hooked him :biggrin:
Reply 25
Of course I'd accept it and move on right after I'd left hooked him :biggrin:

What makes you think it is acceptable to hit someone who has not hit you first?
Dat juju magic.
What makes you think it is acceptable to hit someone who has not hit you first?
You autistic brah? Chill out.
Curses don't exist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending