The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Help with Accommodation

So I'll be starting school here in September and I have some trouble choosing my accommodation. I'd like a en-suite accommodation and I have read reviews about Swanborough being filled with rich international students and that they tend to be unsociable so I was thinking on Northfield, they seem to have nice rooms and a great space to socialize but again I've read reviews where students say where the price goes up, the social life at the accommodation goes down and Northfield seems pretty far from the university lecture halls. So is Northfield worth it? I mean like is it friendly and social ?

Btw there are so many societies in the university, but are all of them active? And which one do u guys think is a must join?

(edited 8 years ago)
Why don't you guys realise that how 'sociable' your accommodation is and how well you get on with your flatmates depends entirely on you and the people you live with? And no-one knows who that will be. If you want an en-suite (and can afford it), go for an en-suite. If you want to save money or can't afford one, don't go for an en-suite.

And if you think Northfield is far then you're in for a shock when you move into a house in second year.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending