The Student Room Group

Can I carry forward my CIE AS grades?

Hi all, I'm currently taking CIE AS in New Zealand, academic year is different from the Northern hemisphere, school starts in Jan. and finishes in Dec. I will be siting As exams in this October, and I'm thinking of going to the Northern hemisphere next year to continue my A2, since school starts in Sep, I'll be sitting the exam in the June of 2017. So, can I carry forward my AS results from Jan,2016 to June 2017?

Cheers.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

With CIE, a maximum is of 2 sessions including the one in which you are taking the exam with if you want to carry onwards an AS grade. You might want to give CIE a ring, as there may be special cases
Reply 3
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
With CIE, a maximum is of 2 sessions including the one in which you are taking the exam with if you want to carry onwards an AS grade. You might want to give CIE a ring, as there may be special cases

Yep, that's what CIE says, a maximum of 13 months. Thanks :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest