The Student Room Group

Period thread please help girls........

Well a few weeks ago I had sex with my boyfriend, but we used protection. I haven't had my period for two months now and while having sex he didn't cum it was our first time. I have also just finished my exams so I was wondering it could be due to stress but I am not entirely sure and I am a little worried, please any advice would be helpful.
The only way to be 100% sure it to take a pregnancy test. If that comes back fine then it's just a waiting game for your period to come, there are many different factors which could be playing a part in you not have having it yet!
Take a pregnancy test just to be sure. But I would imagine it is stress if you used good protection. I certainly didn't have regular periods when I was 16.
We can't advise you really as only a pregnancy test will tell if you are or not. Buy a cheap one from a supermarket or pharmacy and use that. Periods stopping can be due to many different reasons, including stress, but you're best to do a test just to be safe. :smile:
i d go get a test but since you used protection its more likely you ve a hormonal imbalance or something
Original post by Anonymous
Well a few weeks ago I had sex with my boyfriend, but we used protection. I haven't had my period for two months now and while having sex he didn't cum it was our first time. I have also just finished my exams so I was wondering it could be due to stress but I am not entirely sure and I am a little worried, please any advice would be helpful.

Not having periods can sometimes be a sign underweight/ stress or an underlying medical issue either that or your pregnant
test yourself to see if ur pregnant but never assume with no period its something that cant be ignored.
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/periods-absent/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending