The Student Room Group

Transformation discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
I was meant to be bulking, fell off the wagon for a week, and lost 4lbs and a ****load of strength on my lifts. QQ.

Work harder! You'll make it! :biggrin:
Original post by Slowbro93
:console: WE can do this man :ahee:

Yeah I'm back on it this week. :wink: What're your plans for the fringe?

Original post by miser
Work harder! You'll make it! :biggrin:

Lmao such motivation!

Literally just did my first ever set of reverse curls. The rear forearm pump is unreal already

Posted from TSR Mobile
Today:
Deadlift 90kg 5x5
Skull crushers 12.5kg 3x7-10
Curls 12.5kg 3x7-10
Cable pull down (set 15) 4x7
-Then dropset to failure
Cable curls (set 15) 4x7
-Then dropset to failure

I'm getting quite fat now and am thinking of going on a long slow cut. if my aim is an athletic but defined body (like pants models) can I still get lean mass gain on a cut?
Yeah I'm back on it this week. :wink: What're your plans for the fringe?

Lmao such motivation!

Literally just did my first ever set of reverse curls. The rear forearm pump is unreal already

Posted from TSR Mobile

Plans are still a bit in the air atm, but I do know that I am going to be there from Monday to Wednesday :smile: You?
Original post by Slowbro93
Plans are still a bit in the air atm, but I do know that I am going to be there from Monday to Wednesday :smile: You?

I'll be in Edinburgh 24/7 just don't know if I'm going to do any fringey activities. Was gonna ask if you want to get together in those couple of days? We'll hit the gym too init.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 585
Lmao such motivation!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sweet bro! I'm about to cook a meal and sort myself a shake. Pack on those kcals!
I'm meant to be cutting/maintaining but when my parents buy sweets and snacks and prepare carb rich meals....

...it does not help! Because I eat everything :frown:
Lacking discipline.
Original post by iAmanze
I'm meant to be cutting/maintaining but when my parents buy sweets and snacks and prepare carb rich meals....

...it does not help! Because I eat everything :frown:
Lacking discipline.

That's the reason I'm not moving back home for summer. Will visit for a week or so. But when I stay there I have little choice of food and my mum constantly nags about me eating more and buying me snacks and crap which just stalls my weight loss.
Original post by blackened_sky
On c25k, try jogging slower? A lot of people make the mistake of going too fast. Or there's a "pre c25k" that you could do, which is 3 weeks i think and eases you into actual c25k

I think that could be my problem that I tried to go too fast in the beginning.. I will try again tomorrow with slow jogging instead and hopefully I will be able to get through it :smile: There is? I will look for that tomorrow if I don't get through it again :smile:
Original post by LillyLisaa
I think that could be my problem that I tried to go too fast in the beginning.. I will try again tomorrow with slow jogging instead and hopefully I will be able to get through it :smile: There is? I will look for that tomorrow if I don't get through it again :smile:

Nice one, don't give up :biggrin:

Aye there's this one.

Week 1
Warm-up: 5 minute walk.
Alternate 15 seconds of jogging with 2 minutes and 15 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
Cool-down: 5 minute walk.

Week 2
Alternate 30 seconds of jogging with 2 minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

Week 3
Alternate 45 seconds of jogging with 1 minute and 45 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

Do them 3 times a week, same as the regular C25K plan.

Today's dinner; braised teriyaki potato, onion and mushrooms. With teriyaki drizzled green beans, mixed peppers and sweet corn. Of course accompanied with a bottle of ice cold water. Made enough for two portions, so will eat the rest later. But this serving was 168 calories, will have the other half in a couple of hours.

Also god dammit :frown: forgot to add a sprinkle of spring onions on the top. I love spring onions.
Original post by blackened_sky
Nice one, don't give up :biggrin:

Aye there's this one.

Week 1
Alternate 15 seconds of jogging with 2 minutes and 15 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

Week 2
Alternate 30 seconds of jogging with 2 minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

Week 3
Alternate 45 seconds of jogging with 1 minute and 45 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

Do them 3 times a week, same as the regular C25K plan.

Thank you!! I will try this if I can't do tommorows!! :biggrin:
image.jpg1205 calories today and I'm still sticking to my healthy eating plan :smile: I didn't get much exercise done today though as it was so hot and my internet isn't working properly meaning I couldn't do any YouTube exercise videos but I did walk for about half an hour and then I played Just Dance on Just Sweat mode for 35 minutes so at least I've done something :biggrin:
image.jpg1205 calories today and I'm still sticking to my healthy eating plan :smile: I didn't get much exercise done today though as it was so hot and my internet isn't working properly meaning I couldn't do any YouTube exercise videos but I did walk for about half an hour and then I played Just Dance on Just Sweat mode for 35 minutes so at least I've done something :biggrin:

I love that you drink milk out of the bottle with a straw :tongue:
Reminds me of primary school.
Original post by SophieSmall
I love that you drink milk out of the bottle with a straw :tongue:
Reminds me of primary school.

I'm totally still a child haha :biggrin:
I'm totally still a child haha :biggrin:

haha :tongue: also jealous of your raisins, I LOVE raisins. But I don't buy them because I just eat them all in one go, cannot help myself when there are raisins around.
I've hardly eaten the last few days. Been making up for all the beer I've been drinking whilst the football is on :ninja:
Today,
OHP 37.5kg 5x5-very pleased i know its v light but it represents serious progress
Squat 90kg 5 reps then stopped-feeling it from yesterdays dead lift.
Rower, only 5 min.
Ab machine, 3x10 set to 55 then dropset to 0
Today's lunch was; soy and ginger tuna with carrot sticks, spring onion, sour cream rice thins and a couple of seaweed thins. The tuna concoction was delicious wrapped up in the seaweed and on top of the rice thins. Total calories 145.

Today's dinner: egg noodles, chicken bouillon, hot pepper sauce, sweet corn, green beans and spring onions. Total calories 300.

Quick Reply

Latest