The Student Room Group

Shaggy: My music (and weed) would stop ISIS

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/shaggy-claims-his-music-is-so-emotional-isis-would-stop-beheading-people-if-they-listened-to-it-10370737.html

“There’s two things you want to do when you listen to reggae: You get somebody pregnant, or you’re f***ing high,” he explains. “High people don’t want to kill nothing; they want to love. They need to bag some Jamaican weed and distribute it among Isis.“

I guarantee there won’t be any more wars out there.”

Presuming they wouldn't sell it and profit from it he has a point, why aren't we arming them with drugs not arms?

Is Shaggy our world saviour?
As much as it makes me sound like a foolish hippy, I often think many of the worlds problems could be amicably solved if people just sat down and shared a joint together.
Wow, someone should tell Jamaican people about this so called "raggae" music and "weed." That way there wouldn't be any more Yardies shooting each other either.
Reply 3
Islamic State have a different kind of stoning in mind.
Reply 4
Hashish use is already pretty common amongst ISIS members. Also music is haram under their interpretation of Islam.

Sorry Shaggy, but your skills and experience as a former US Marine are more appropriate to deal with ISIS than your music or cannabis.
Reply 5
ISIS are already responsible for countless war crimes. Listening to Shaggy would be the straw that broke the camels back.
No they would just say it wasnt me and continue their brutality beheadings :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending