The Student Room Group

Time Management advice?

Hey

I'm gonna start my IB soon and I would like advice from people who have taken the same subjects as me or are currently taking it. About how many hours a day should I put into each one of my classes? Here are my classes:

Math HL -
Physics HL -
Computer Science HL -

Language AB Initio SL -
English SL
Economics SL

I know its a pretty hard combination but I'm aiming to study Computer Science at university so yeah.
Reply 1
Anyone?
Reply 2
Hi! I didn't take the same subject combination as you, but I might be able to help with some general tips. I have quite a few friends who did Math HL, and most of them said that understanding concepts was more helpful than just practicing questions. I don't think you can quantify, in hours, how long you should spend on each subject because everyone works at a different pace, but probably the most effective way to tackle your classes would be to go home every day, go over what you learnt in class and make sure you understood everything. :smile: As long as you're consistent with revision and get all your assignments done early/on time, you should be fine! The IB isn't as hard as people make it out to be. Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending