The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography 2016

Scroll to see replies

Guys I'm so nervous about these interviews! Honestly! I wish they didn't do any interviews for this course. I really suck at interviews
Really worried that Exeter haven't got back to me, everyone else who applied seems to have had an interview ages ago and I've heard nothing. :/
Original post by harinimnida
They haven't actually said what subject they will offer me :L

I'm just concerned since my other choices haven't replied now in over a month.

They haven't said?! That's strange.

No news is usually good news! I saw that you've done tests at south bank and a friend did those for nursing (same tests) and has been told she failed them already so I wouldn't panic. :smile: x
Original post by VWlupo97
Really worried that Exeter haven't got back to me, everyone else who applied seems to have had an interview ages ago and I've heard nothing. :/

Yeah me too! I'm so worried now😬
Reply 784
Original post by aa1234
hi has anyone had an interview with leeds and how long did they take to reply

After the interview it took them around 3 weeks to give me an offer, I'm sure you'll be fine, good luck!
Reply 785
Original post by morningstar49
Hey I've applied to the same unis as you have except Liverpool for which I've applied for Portsmouth.

I've already attended the interview for Birmingham City and Cardiff. I've received an offer from Birmingham City but Cardiff hasn't replied back to me yet. I've also been asked to attend interviews with Portsmouth and Leeds. In fact, my Portsmouth one is tomorrow.

At Cardiff, they ask you questions like 'what would you do if you were in _____ situations? It's not hard at all. Mainly through these questions that they ask you, they are looking for skills. So like: 'what would you did the images wrong while X-raying a patient' or something along those lines.

At Birmingham City, those are just normal interviews. All you need to do is read through your personal statement and also, search for some current affairs surrounding radiography etc. Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks a lot, this has been helpful.
Original post by VWlupo97

Hey, yeah thats the same with me but they sent me an email saying it takes time to process and go through every applications so they will let me know soon (fingers cross)
Hey I've applied to the same unis as you have except Liverpool for which I've applied for Portsmouth.

I've already attended the interview for Birmingham City and Cardiff. I've received an offer from Birmingham City but Cardiff hasn't replied back to me yet. I've also been asked to attend interviews with Portsmouth and Leeds. In fact, my Portsmouth one is tomorrow.

At Cardiff, they ask you questions like 'what would you do if you were in _____ situations? It's not hard at all. Mainly through these questions that they ask you, they are looking for skills. So like: 'what would you did the images wrong while X-raying a patient' or something along those lines.

At Birmingham City, those are just normal interviews. All you need to do is read through your personal statement and also, search for some current affairs surrounding radiography etc. Hope this helps :smile:

My interview at Cardiff is on Monday I don't know how to prepare so nervous
Does anyone know how I can prepared for the Cardiff interview ?
Original post by Serioushxt
Anyone got an interview for St Georges on 13th Jan or had one already?

good luck....I have mine on the 27th how are you preparing for it?
has anyone had an interview at cardiff
Original post by _didja18
Does anyone know how I can prepared for the Cardiff interview ?

Seriously, at Cardiff there is not much you can do about preparing. All you can do is just to go and have a look at scenario based questions regarding radiography on the internet :smile: But good luck though :smile:
Original post by _didja18
good luck....I have mine on the 27th how are you preparing for it?

Thanks aww good luck to you too!! I haven't really don't much preparation not much to go by just been getting my maths and English up to scratch. P. S. Have fun in college tomorrow :smile:
Anyone got an interview at Hertfordshire university tomorrow?
Seriously, at Cardiff there is not much you can do about preparing. All you can do is just to go and have a look at scenario based questions regarding radiography on the internet :smile: But good luck though :smile:

oh okay I will try and find some on google... thank you :smile:
I've got an interviewing coming up at Cardiff University on Friday and I'm like proper nervous about it :frown:

Also, does anyone know about any news or issues related with Diagnostic Radiography or the NHS?

do they ask about that in the interview
Original post by elenrockx44
Anyone got an interview at Hertfordshire university tomorrow?

Im there on 20th.... best of luck
Original post by strabane15
Im there on 20th.... best of luck

Thank you! you too :h:
Original post by elenrockx44
Thank you! you too :h:

hi there, would you mind telling me what types of questions came up at the interview and were the entrance tests hard?

For your BCU interview did you have to do a radiography written assessment? I've been invited to interview, and the schedule for the day includes a written assessment, not sure of what that could be?

Quick Reply

Latest