The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by happygirl1998
Thanks! Well done to you too! I'm not sure really it's not my favourite and I think I will see how my next two interviews go!

Me too!! If I don't get my first then I'll defiantly pick Hertfordshire x
Reply 1381
Has anyone been to south bank interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1382
Has anyone been to St George's interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hsn_

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have :smile: do you have one soon?
Original post by Hsn_

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine's tomorrow :eek:
Reply 1385
Original post by themoocher
I have :smile: do you have one soon?

Yeah tomorrow 😬 do you have any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1386
Original post by harinimnida
Mine's tomorrow :eek:

Same I'm so nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hsn_
Has anyone been to south bank interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I had one 6 days ago. You get split into groups and take it in turns to have a tour, a written assessment and MMI interviews. Wasn't too bad but I was ill so don't think I did my best.. Haven't heard back yet. Good luck!
Reply 1388
Original post by NicoleP44
Yes I had one 6 days ago. You get split into groups and take it in turns to have a tour, a written assessment and MMI interviews. Wasn't too bad but I was ill so don't think I did my best.. Haven't heard back yet. Good luck!

Is there a group interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hsn_
Is there a group interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile

No just the MMI interviews.
Reply 1390
Original post by NicoleP44
No just the MMI interviews.

Ohh okay and how did you find the MMi interview? Thank you btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hsn_

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have had a St George's interview and got an offer from them. The Maths and English test are easy so don't need to worry. For the interview be open minded and think of all possible options. Remember to think out aloud so that they know what thoughts are going through your mind. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by Hsn_
Ohh okay and how did you find the MMi interview? Thank you btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

They were okay.. Some of the questions were fairly easy and some were more difficult but each is with a different interviewer (lecturers and service users) so it's nice that the decision isn't down to just one person haha.
Original post by kcoulter
Still havent heard from hertfordshire. Not even had an interview. The ucas date is near. Probably wont get.one know. Has anyone been rejected yet?

You are not alone. I haven't heard from anything from Hertfordshire either, not even an interview invite. I suppose not hearing from them is better than a rejection.
I'm worried about St Georges maths just because it's 30 but you only need 18 to pass so I'm hoping I'll be okay
Original post by harinimnida
I'm worried about St Georges maths just because it's 30 but you only need 18 to pass so I'm hoping I'll be okay

Just think even though it's more questions than LSBU, it's a lower percentage that you have to achieve to pass and you passed the LSBU one so I'm sure you'll be fine! I didn't apply to St. George's but good luck!
Original post by kcoulter
Still havent heard from hertfordshire. Not even had an interview. The ucas date is near. Probably wont get.one know. Has anyone been rejected yet?

It might be worth ringing them because I rang them to find out about my interview and they apologised as the head of admissions is off sick. This might be why they haven't responded to you yet
[QUOTE="Megan.pardoe123;62964329"]It might be worth ringing them because I rang them to find out about my interview and they apologised as the head of admissions is off sick. This might be why they haven't responded to you yet[/QUOTE
Was just about to call them and right then i got an interview! Glad I had my email open !
Original post by Hsn_
Yeah tomorrow 😬 do you have any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The maths and English isn't hard, it's just basic stuff. I'm not sure what the point of them doing it is because it's just simple additions etc, so you should be fine!
The whole point of the mmi's is to test you on the nhs core values so keep them in mind when answering questions. Just reason through everything out loud, and make sure you try and cover all points.
The day is very long, and I was waiting for my interview for a few hours (even though you do go on a tour, but in comparison to other universities I felt their facilities weren't up to it really :/ for therapeutic students, their equipment was effectively down in a basement lol)
But yeah just keep the core values in mind, other than that I don't think you can prepare that much.
Good luck! Hope all goes well :smile:
Has anyone had their Canterbury one?

Quick Reply

Latest