The Student Room Group

It's August

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Novascope
I expect an invite.

I hereby invite you to my Nandos party...we can upgrade to Frankie and Bennies if you foot part of the bill

Original post by missaxo
happy birthday for then :u:

I've never gotten a hbd this early :cry2:
Original post by MrsMars
My cousin is 9 days older than me so we'll do a family day or something

hope you have fun!! :h:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Does spending weeks on end in my PJs eating junk food and drinking wine count as interesting? If so then yea

luv it, literally same (without the wine) :biggrin:
Original post by missaxo
:colonhash::colonhash:

Problem? :colonhash:
Original post by missaxo
This year is going so quick!! :h: anyone doing anything interesting this month? any birthdays?

I'm going on a couple of small trips away for weekends and just generally hanging out with mates. Results day in 19 days too.

Hopefully self teaching some of economics because my sixth form isn't doing it anymore but I still really want to do it! You?
Slowly brushing up a few facial flaws

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh and can I count Netflix (mainly Suits) as interesting stuff this month. I NEED to get through it before September or my AS subjects are going down the drain haha.
Reply 27
Yawn
Reply 28
This time last year I was sweating because of results day. Good luck GCSE and A Level students :smile:
I'm turning 17 on the 24th, if anyone would like to buy me anything it will be much appreciated :wink:
Reply 30
....and 27 days till I go to Utrecht to start my BSc
Going to wales in a few days for NCS then 2nd week living in student accommodation with friends
Original post by jamestg
I'm going on a couple of small trips away for weekends and just generally hanging out with mates. Results day in 19 days too.

Hopefully self teaching some of economics because my sixth form isn't doing it anymore but I still really want to do it! You?

Ahh i seeee, and no nothing interesting :frown: just waiting for results day haha
Original post by missaxo
Ahh i seeee, and no nothing interesting :frown: just waiting for results day haha

It's dragging so much and I hate it!
Original post by Mr Smurf
Problem? :colonhash:

yes :frown: haha
Reply 35
I'll be finishing off my Ucas application (Going in 2016). This year's going to be such a drag. All I'm doing is saving money for uni and LA.
it'll soon be 10 years since I started secondary school and this being number one on my first week:
Going to the Beach today :3

(Forced against my own will...)
Reply 38
Original post by jamestg
It's dragging so much and I hate it!

It's unfortunate that you have to wait longer because for Scottish students we get ours on the 4th o: Why does it take longer for your results to be released, did you sit exams later?
Going abroad for holiday for 3 weeks :gah:

Quick Reply

Latest