The Student Room Group

Nursing (Mental Health) Hull Uni

I'm hoping go to Hull University to study Nursing (Mental Health) in 2017. I will be going as a mature student and while I'm aware that it is a few years away I would like to get some knowledge of what the course entails. Does anyone have a course syllabus? What are the subjects that people struggle with the most? Is their any books that I could start looking at now that would give me abit of a head start? Many thanks in advance :-)
Original post by HullGirl
I'm hoping go to Hull University to study Nursing (Mental Health) in 2017. I will be going as a mature student and while I'm aware that it is a few years away I would like to get some knowledge of what the course entails. Does anyone have a course syllabus? What are the subjects that people struggle with the most? Is their any books that I could start looking at now that would give me abit of a head start? Many thanks in advance :-)

Sorry but I find this post a little redundant. courses change year on year so any information people give you now may not be of any use. People can give you a little advice who may be from the university itself.
Every university is different and will teach the course differently, however all I can advise is to learn your anatomy and physiology and to revise drug calculations.
Books also go out of date very quickly in heth care but a lot of people like the Ross and Wilson a&p book and then nurses test yourself series to revise.
Best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending