The Student Room Group

How do I withdraw my insurance choice?

After contacting my insurance choice, they said I can withdraw them (which I asked to do) by logging into UCAS, but I can't find an option to do this.

Please help, I'm going crazy :-(
I withdrew from my insurance choice last year before results day.

I emailed my insurance and they withdrew me within a few hours. I would send them an email again saying that there isn't an option to do that after you've accepted them (which I think is true!) and ask if they can contact UCAS for you. If they won't then I'd give UCAS a call and ask if they can withdraw you.

Good luck with your results!
Reply 2
I've just sent a reply saying that I can't do it and asking if I they could do it for me. But I'm panicking that they will withdraw everything. (However I did only send the email to the university)

I believe I specified that I meant only my insurance choice, but all these last minute nerves are making me go crazy haha
Reply 3
Original post by kirsty_000
I've just sent a reply saying that I can't do it and asking if I they could do it for me. But I'm panicking that they will withdraw everything. (However I did only send the email to the university)

I believe I specified that I meant only my insurance choice, but all these last minute nerves are making me go crazy haha

You've used a word that has a specific ucas meaning when that isn't what you want. The uni are now confused and it isn't going to end well for you - they'll either withdraw as you've asked for and you'll end up with nothing, or they'll do nothing because they've realised you're wrong.

You need to phone NOW and clarify what you meant. Tell them what you want to happen, not a vague word that you think is right when it really isn't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending