The Student Room Group

DSA evidence

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me I applied for DSA they have told me before my needs assessment to send the assessment centre a copy of the evidence however it was a filled in form from my psychiatrist which stupidity I forgot to make a copy off! No idea what to do now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does you uni disability services have a copy of any of your evidence? Otherwise just call up the assessment centre see what they can do
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Does you uni disability services have a copy of any of your evidence? Otherwise just call up the assessment centre see what they can do

No they don't. I may call up the DSA people and see if they can send me a copy of the evidence I sent in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by linnyloo87
No they don't. I may call up the DSA people and see if they can send me a copy of the evidence I sent in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's your own personal info so they should be fine doing that:smile: ( I got SFw to tell me my national insurance number so a copy of a form shouldn't be a problem :smile: )
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
It's your own personal info so they should be fine doing that:smile: ( I got SFw to tell me my national insurance number so a copy of a form shouldn't be a problem :smile: )

Just thought I'd let you know I called them and they are going to email it to me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by linnyloo87
Just thought I'd let you know I called them and they are going to email it to me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest