The Student Room Group

SFE Access Centre Report

Hi, I am a bit confused.

On my SFE to-do list I have to upload my supporting evidence in the form of an 'Access centre report or equivalent'. I have gone through the gov website to find the nearest centre to complete this report, however they require a funding letter from SFE to be able to complete the report. I have not received this letter.

I have uploaded other supporting evidence (like my GP records), do I still need to upload an access centre report? What is the equivalent to this?
Original post by punkypumpkin
Hi, I am a bit confused.

On my SFE to-do list I have to upload my supporting evidence in the form of an 'Access centre report or equivalent'. I have gone through the gov website to find the nearest centre to complete this report, however they require a funding letter from SFE to be able to complete the report. I have not received this letter.

I have uploaded other supporting evidence (like my GP records), do I still need to upload an access centre report? What is the equivalent to this?

Hi there, Are you applying for Disabled Students Allowance (DSA)? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Are you applying for Disabled Students Allowance (DSA)? Thanks, Angela

Yes I am
Original post by punkypumpkin
Yes I am

Hi there, Please contact out DSA team direct on [email protected] Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending