The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm also looking for the Jan 2004 Unit 6 questions (synoptic)
if u have it can u please send me a copy?
My email is [email protected]

Cheers :smile:
Reply 2
Silly Sally
Hi everyone!!! :biggrin:

Does anyone know where i can find past chem. papers??? I am doing Edexcel A2 chemistry. In particular i am looking for Jan 02 for U5 and U6 and Jan 04 for U5. Would also appreciate it very much if i had the markschmemes to these years.

http://www.chemrevision.uni.cc/

its not working!
Reply 4
IntegralAnomaly
its not working!

Ditto for me, it was fine yesterday too. GRRR!

I kneeeeeew i should have downloaded the markschemes. Did anyone have the presence of mind when it was working, perchance?!
Reply 5
It works for me - well, at least I can see the site/downloads - I haven't tried d/ling anything
LS.
It works for me - well, at least I can see the site/downloads - I haven't tried d/ling anything

hmmmmmm.For me it comes up with page cannot be displayed.
Man i need those papers!
Reply 7
Hmmm....If I download them, can I put them up as attachments on this thread?
Reply 8
LS.
Hmmm....If I download them, can I put them up as attachments on this thread?

Yep you can! There's loads tho.. ?! Hope you don't mind, it would be v helpful, cheers.

Particularly need the June 03 markschemes at the mo, GRR!

fankoo!
Reply 9
Edit
Reply 10
Does this work Here - Unit C5 January 2003 (past paper)
LS.

no! :frown:
Reply 12
LS.

No it doesn't. Can you see it on your screen?
Reply 13
Yes...it works fine on mine.

Proof:

Edexcel GCE
Chemistry
Advanced
Unit test C5
Friday 24th January 2003 - Afternoon
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes

I downloaded the markscheme (2003) you wanted (it didn't take me long - I'm on a fast connection) - but it's too big to upload (720.4KB). Any ideas?
Reply 14
Is this the first page of the markscheme you want?
Reply 15
LS.
Yes...it works fine on mine.

Proof:

I downloaded the markscheme (2003) you wanted (it didn't take me long - I'm on a fast connection) - but it's too big to upload (720.4KB). Any ideas?

Hmm, you could try and zip the PDF file using Winzip, and then post the attachment as a zip file? Thank you so much.. yeah that's the markscheme i need. How annoying that you can get it yet mine just comes up "Cannot find server" GRR!

Anyway, yeah i urgently need the June 2003 mark scheme PDF file, if you could post that it'd be extremely useful thankyou.
Reply 16
Is that first page I posted definately the markscheme you need? Because that ones Jan 03...not june....there isn't a june one, this is all they have available:

January 2003
January 2002
June 2002 (new)
June 2001
January 1997 Module Test 4 (part1)
January 1997 Module Test 4 (part2)

I have no idea how to use windzip (sad....I know), but I don't mind puting the files up an individual jpg's.....?

ETA: Just got you PM....I'll give it a go.
Reply 17
LS.
Is that first page I posted definately the markscheme you need? Because that ones Jan 03...not june....there isn't a june one, this is all they have available:

January 2003
January 2002
June 2002 (new)
June 2001
January 1997 Module Test 4 (part1)
January 1997 Module Test 4 (part2)

I have no idea how to use windzip (sad....I know), but I don't mind puting the files up an individual jpg's.....?

ETA: Just got you PM....I'll give it a go.

Okay well the jan 03, jan 02 and june 02 ones would be of use, thank you! I'm specifically looking for what the points you need to make on a question which asks why the trend in solubility of G2 hydroxides increases down a group.. related to Lattice Enthalpy less exothermic, Hydration enthalpy less exothermic, so Enthalpy of solution less endothermic.. hence more soluble. Right?

But anyway, yeah i'm sure it's come up on one of those markschemes! Cheers.

Latest

Trending

Trending