The Student Room Group

UCA fashion BA 4 years review

Hello,
I got a place at UCA epsom and I'm going to do fashion BA four year. The first year is year zero, Whig is a foundation year.
I just want a review on the course. Forget the student life! And I've already seen the campus. I've heard that the student union is crap, but I don't care. I'm jut gonna go there from London, study and try my best then go straight home. Not too much association.
What I really want to know about is the course, year 0, workload, lecturers,difficulty of course and the last year (year 3).
I also want to know how many people have actually graduated and have actually got a job relating to the course afterwards.
I hope year zero is good, but I don't know about fashion. I do love fashion and I'm interested in the world of it, but I have low self esteem,depression and autistic spectrum disorder and although can at least draw quite well, I still struggle at it. I know how to sew and I've experienced making clothes but I'm not 100% accurate and neat. Just going to see how it goes for the foundation year, then I might probably look for another course if I don't like it, like textiles which is what I originally wanted to sign up to.The only reason I applied for this course is because I can't jump straight onto other courses without doing a foundation course year, but I would Like to complete the four years.
I'm also going to have have disability support, and I would like to know if they are really helpful too.
Sorry, this is a lot to ask, but I'm really looking foreword to epsom. I've seen the place and I like that it's not too loud. and small as I don't like crowded and noisy places. I'm probably wrong though.
Thank you
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest