University College London, University of London
University College London
London

University College, London Freshers 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Chung224
nope :frown:, parents are off on sunday, the 20th so they cant drive me then

Oh no :frown: I'm sure it will be fine! Which halls are you staying in?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by snb1234
Oh no :frown: I'm sure it will be fine! Which halls are you staying in?

Ifor evans, the furthest one away, i think *sigh*
Anyone commuting?
Reply 63
Has everyone got their welcome letters with the itinerary for the first week? I'll be studying Medical Physics and haven't heard anything... Should I be worried?
Original post by Gazzaaa
Anyone commuting?

Yup!
Original post by Bonnie and Clyde
Yup!

Cool! Where from and how long's the journey?
Original post by Gazzaaa
Cool! Where from and how long's the journey?

Newham. The journey's around 40 minutes or sometimes even less than that, really depends on how busy the tube is.
Original post by Bonnie and Clyde
Newham. The journey's around 40 minutes or sometimes even less than that, really depends on how busy the tube is.

Trust me it's gonna be packed in the mornings haha
Original post by EmmaC450
Has everyone got their welcome letters with the itinerary for the first week? I'll be studying Medical Physics and haven't heard anything... Should I be worried?

I haven't so yeah
Original post by Gazzaaa
Anyone commuting?

Yep.
Reply 70
has anyone got their pre-enrolment email yet?
Original post by nud

er...yeah i think most of us got it quite a while ago but it's not the end of the world think you've got around 2 weeks to do it, just log in the ucl portico and it'll ask you to pre enrol.
Reply 72
Original post by Chung224
er...yeah i think most of us got it quite a while ago but it's not the end of the world think you've got around 2 weeks to do it, just log in the ucl portico and it'll ask you to pre enrol.

Oh okay, thanks😊 I actually logged in today, but it didn't have the option to... They said mid September, so I guess I'll just contact them to see if it's available
Reply 73
Original post by nud

heey. i got mine today :smile: . my main issue was the fee status but that is solved now so i managed to pre-enrol today although my enrolment is on the day i begin the lectures so yh. am sure you will get it soon.
Reply 74
Original post by pmm18
heey. i got mine today :smile: . my main issue was the fee status but that is solved now so i managed to pre-enrol today although my enrolment is on the day i begin the lectures so yh. am sure you will get it soon.

Thanks! I had to ring them in the end, but I got it done today, which was a big relief 😊
Reply 75
Original post by nud
Thanks! I had to ring them in the end, but I got it done today, which was a big relief 😊

yay so that is sorted then :smile:
Reply 76
Hey, has anyone applied to any scholarships? If so, have you heard anything back about them? This applies to bursaries, grants, anything that's from UCL and not from the student loans company.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending