The Student Room Group

Uni wants Bs. Applying with BDD at AS. Is it worthwhile?

Subtracting the subject which I want to drop, I got a BDD at my AS Level. The universities I like mostly require BBB and the subject is the one which I have the two Ds in. Is it worth applying for September 2016 entry or deferring and trying another year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Brad387
Subtracting the subject which I want to drop, I got a BDD at my AS Level. The universities I like mostly require BBB and the subject is the one which I have the two Ds in. Is it worth applying for September 2016 entry or deferring and trying another year?

To be frank, I doubt if you would be successful in gaining offers for September 2016. You'd do better to postpone and apply with actual grades.
Reply 2
i got BBCDU at AS and just finished A2 today with AAA, sort your predicted grades out with your teachers and retake things, it'll work
Original post by Brad387

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still apply, but also go for a couple of options with lower requirements just in case. I had CDD at AS, and recieved an offer from all 5 of my unis which required BBB, BBC sort of grades, the highest requirement of which was Keele.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending