The Student Room Group

Got a offer today, student finance??

I got an offer to study my course today, I was just wondering what the procedure now is to do with student finance?

The course has a start date mid/late Sept, so I'm wondering what the time process would be like?? Would I get the SF on time?? I haven't started any SF application
should be okay. get it done ASAP and get your parents part completed ASAP. I did mine a few days ago for the same reason as you. the procedure is google student loan gov and fill the questionnaire thing. its quite easy to follow.
Reply 2
Original post by sqwertylol
should be okay. get it done ASAP and get your parents part completed ASAP. I did mine a few days ago for the same reason as you. the procedure is google student loan gov and fill the questionnaire thing. its quite easy to follow.

Thanks

I'll try and chase it up tomorrow
Original post by ToeHold
I got an offer to study my course today, I was just wondering what the procedure now is to do with student finance?

The course has a start date mid/late Sept, so I'm wondering what the time process would be like?? Would I get the SF on time?? I haven't started any SF application

I think you should be prepared for the money to be delayed and take whatever steps you can to ensure you can cover your expenses for a month or maybe more. The university will be fine about fees, but accommodation may be a problem, especially if it's not university owned.
Reply 4
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
I think you should be prepared for the money to be delayed and take whatever steps you can to ensure you can cover your expenses for a month or maybe more. The university will be fine about fees, but accommodation may be a problem, especially if it's not university owned.

The Uni is around a 40 minute train journey away, but I'm still in 2 minds about living there or commuting each day.
Original post by ToeHold
The Uni is around a 40 minute train journey away, but I'm still in 2 minds about living there or commuting each day.

Well, that gives you options.
Reply 6
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Well, that gives you options.

They've given me till the end of this month to decide, so I'll try and think it over.

Thanks for your help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending