The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Cardiff Met - Liberty Court

Heyy,
I thought it would be good to start a post to see what other Cardiff Met students are staying at Liberty Court this year? :smile:

I'm 24 from Birmingham originally but have been living in Somerset for the past year - going to be studying Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
According to my contract I'll be staying in flat 063 room D.

Look forward to meeting you all soon!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LS_1991
Heyy,
I thought it would be good to start a post to see what other Cardiff Met students are staying at Liberty Court this year? :smile:

I'm 24 from Birmingham originally but have been living in Somerset for the past year - going to be studying Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
According to my contract I'll be staying in flat 063 room D.

Look forward to meeting you all soon!

Hiya!

I'm studying a foundation course leading to Biomedical Sciences, 19, London originally, but I've moved around a lot.

My contract wasn't specific, so I'm not sure where my room is, but I'm going to be staying at Liberty Court! It'll be nice to get to know who's going to be around ^^
(edited 8 years ago)
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MinnelliGee
Hiya!

I'm studying a foundation course leading to Biomedical Sciences, 19, London originally, but I've moved around a lot.

My contract wasn't specific, so I'm not sure where my room is, but I'm going to be staying at Liberty Court! It'll be nice to get to know who's going to be around ^^

Hiya,
I am Fransiga and I am going to study a foundation course leading to Biomedical Sciences,19 as well but from Leicester !!! The thing is that I am going to live in the Victoria Halls... It's nice and relieving to meet actually someone of the same course!
Hi there! I'm staying in Liberty Court. I'm 19, studying a Foundation Course leading to Public Health and Nutrition ☺️ I'm from Derbyshire

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hi! I'm staying at liberty court too . I'm 18, from Swindon (lol nobody knows where that is) and im going to study textiles. Oh, im in flat055 room A ↖(^▽^)↗
I know where Swindon is I lived in Newbury for 4 years! The magic roundabout is a thing of nightmares

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by amydillon
I know where Swindon is I lived in Newbury for 4 years! The magic roundabout is a thing of nightmares

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg tell me about it! I live right next to it lmfao. It sucks so bad xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hi, I'm 18, from Wales and I'm studying Fine Art
Reply 8
Has anyone seen someone who's in flat 055? Im really starting to grow nervous cuz I don't know anyone yet aha xD
http://lcflatlist.blogspot.co.uk/

This is a list of everyone in each flat that we know of so far with each name linking to each person's Facebook profile. This is just Liberty Court 😊 hope this helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay well I'm not going to Cardiff, in fact I'm going to Ulster University, but one of my friends is going there and are also staying in Liberty Court and she is staying Fine Art. Her name is Alice but I couldn't tell you what room she is staying in...
Alice Bell? She's in Flat 16

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnaK101
Hi! I'm staying at liberty court too . I'm 18, from Swindon (lol nobody knows where that is) and im going to study textiles. Oh, im in flat055 room A ↖(^▽^)↗

Hi there! :smile: I'm 19 from Cwmbran, I just found out I am in flat 55 room D! I'm studying Illustration! :smile:
Reply 13
AHHH! YAY!! Im on a fb group and I found 3 other girls in our flatt!!! I'll find you on fb and add youu!!! So nice to meet you! Its not fair that im the youngest in our flat lol. Two of the other girls are 19 too!
Is anyone staying in flat 62?
Reply 15
Hey georgie, have you been on fb? There's a group on there that are also looking for their flat mates. Its called liberty court 2015-2016. Hope it helps!
Original post by AnaK101
Hey georgie, have you been on fb? There's a group on there that are also looking for their flat mates. Its called liberty court 2015-2016. Hope it helps!

I don't have facebook sorry
Reply 17
I can check for you!!! I'll pm you what I find!
Original post by AnaK101
I can check for you!!! I'll pm you what I find!

That would be great thanks 😊
Reply 19
Hi there!

I'm 19, also from Swindon, and co-incidentally also studying Textiles! I'll be in flat 40 at Liberty Court :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending