Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys. So I saw there was no geog thread for A2 geog so I made one Feel free to ask questions and post whatever you like here as long as it is related to geog
    And thought I'd let everyone know, I will be posting my notes on TSR throughout the year for the topics that I will be learning this year which are as follows:
    World Cities
    Development and Globalisation
    Plate Tectonics
    I will start posting my notes once my laptop comes back from repair

ReputationRep:
    My body is ready for A2 geog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatgr)
    My body is ready for A2 geog
    Lol what topics are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azzax)
    Lol what topics are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    biology, geography, history wby

ReputationRep:
    Geography, history and english lit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I did A2 Geog last year and found some Human essay plans (only world cities and conflicts) I made that actually came in pretty handy, so I figured I'd upload them. If anybody does want help, just hmu (I got an a* so I may not be completely useless).
    Have fun with the subject and all the best.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx Human essay plans.docx (45.0 KB, 4058 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by longlivelatifa)
    Hi guys,
    I did A2 Geog last year and found some Human essay plans (only world cities and conflicts) I made that actually came in pretty handy, so I figured I'd upload them. If anybody does want help, just hmu (I got an a* so I may not be completely useless).
    Have fun with the subject and all the best.
    Thanx! You're plans are very detailed and they will definitely be useful! I was actually wondering how a 40 marker would be planned so this has been a huge help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what exam boards are you doing for your subjects because they are identical to mine lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edward090)
    what exam boards are you doing for your subjects because they are identical to mine lol.
    AQA

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, finally got a new laptop so I have started to save me revision notes on here but I have not published them yet. The reason being; I will have finished this unit next week so I feel that it would be better for me to upload it all in one go.
    The notes should be up later next week

ReputationRep:
    Hello Doing Tectonics , Ecosystems and world cities ! Got an A at AS but re-sitting geog2a

How is everyone finding it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm doing Tectonics, Ecosystems, and Conflict. I got a D at AS, and will be retaking GEOG2.
    I struggle with writing essays, has anyone got any tips that may help me?
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    also doing tectonics, ecosystems and world cities. i got a C at AS so will be retaking both papers but I'm creating booklets with everything in for the A2 topics so let me know if you want me to post them. they include questions and task pages as well... helps me.
    any advice for me because I'm not very good at knowing what the exam board want in an answer, thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmacook98)
    also doing tectonics, ecosystems and world cities. i got a C at AS so will be retaking both papers but I'm creating booklets with everything in for the A2 topics so let me know if you want me to post them. they include questions and task pages as well... helps me.
    any advice for me because I'm not very good at knowing what the exam board want in an answer, thanks x
    Yeah can you please post them here. will be very helpful! I am doing tectonics, world cities and globalisation I think

ReputationRep:
    Yeah can you please post them here. will be very helpful! I am doing tectonics, world cities and globalisation I think
    I just tried to upload them but the file is too big so annoying but it's basically the AQA A2 textbook written in note form... doesn't take too long to make and you can make it personal with notes you understand
    sorry it didn't work if you can think of an alternative way to send it then let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmacook98)
    I just tried to upload them but the file is too big so annoying but it's basically the AQA A2 textbook written in note form... doesn't take too long to make and you can make it personal with notes you understand
    sorry it didn't work if you can think of an alternative way to send it then let me know
    You could try pictures perhaps or by email maybe?? Last year loads of people tried that and it was really helpful

ReputationRep:
    You could try pictures perhaps or by email maybe?? Last year loads of people tried that and it was really helpful
    Message me your email and I will try tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Finally finished writing the notes on World Cities! I have published them so here's the link:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/r...world-cities-2

If you enlarge them, you should be able to see all the notes on each card. I tried to keep it short and to the point
    Also, one of my case study for waste management and the entire section on retail is mainly to do with Leicester, which is the city where I live. So, if any of it seems unclear, let me know, I'll clarify it. If you want more info on any of it let me know I do have more detail for some of them (my class notes)

Sorry it took so long. I was busy with my History coursework.
    I'll start uploading Plate Tectonics and Development and Globalisation next week (I think). I'm studying them at the same time in college hence they'll go up at the same time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azzax)
    Finally finished writing the notes on World Cities! I have published them so here's the link:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/r...world-cities-2

If you enlarge them, you should be able to see all the notes on each card. I tried to keep it short and to the point
    Also, one of my case study for waste management and the entire section on retail is mainly to do with Leicester, which is the city where I live. So, if any of it seems unclear, let me know, I'll clarify it. If you want more info on any of it let me know I do have more detail for some of them (my class notes)

Sorry it took so long. I was busy with my History coursework.
    I'll start uploading Plate Tectonics and Development and Globalisation next week (I think). I'm studying them at the same time in college hence they'll go up at the same time
    thanks for dem notes

ReputationRep:
    thanks for dem notes
    You're welcome

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 3, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.