The Student Room Group

A2 AQA Geography GEOG 3 2016

Scroll to see replies

Guys tomorrow's exams is in the afternoon not morning right? 😂
This is a level hun, not ur BTEC GCSE x move x
anything i could rule out for globalisation 25 marker?????
Original post by IReapZz6

Trade and aid has came up in the last 2 years, so doubt it will come up. also India specific NIC case study came up last year. Only ones id rule out.
Original post by IReapZz6

This is A2 you simple bonobo
Original post by mrt1997
Having trouble learning case studies, how detailed do the examiners want them in terms of statistics? Is it a huge problem if you don't include many but still display sound knowledge of the case study as a whole?

Examiners don't want a 'case study dump' they want detailed statistics and precise evidence to show you actually looked at a case study, you don't need to memorise the story of the 1980 mt st helens eruption, just a few precise points imo
NEED HELP: anyone know a case study for an MEDC for urbanisation (also, can i use LA... or is that strictly for suburbanisation?and one an LEDC case study for suburbanisation (can i use Mumbai for that?)
Original post by Jessica Starfell
Trade and aid has came up in the last 2 years, so doubt it will come up. also India specific NIC case study came up last year. Only ones id rule out.

okay thanks a lot !!!
Original post by thatgr
This is A2 you simple bonobo

development and globalisation
Reply 1829
Original post by zacharylhw
Like what you've said, sustainable tourism is too small for an essay. That topic would likely to be in a question like 'to what extent can development be sustainable' (Jan 12 essay).

In this essay, you can talk about all three development issues (trade v. aid, environmental sustainability v. economic sustainability as well as tourism)

I'm sure there was a 40 marker. Something like "Sustainable tourism, myth or realty? Discuss." :/
anybody have notes for Curitiba , for world cities sustainability that they wouldn't mind sharing... Thanks!
Original post by studyHELP!
anybody have notes for Curitiba , for world cities sustainability that they wouldn't mind sharing... Thanks!

http://www.coolgeography.co.uk/A-level/AQA/Year%2013/World%20Cities/Sustainability/Curitiba.htm
Does anyone have notes on economic sustainability vs environmental sustainability?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ffs barely slept, hope it doesn't impact on my performance. Geography is my most stressful subject I swear it's gonna be blessed once today is over.
5 hours now just to reread and cram as much as i can in and pray that the stuff i want to comes up does come up, otherwise bye bye Uni :frown:
Original post by Luis Suarez
Ffs barely slept, hope it doesn't impact on my performance. Geography is my most stressful subject I swear it's gonna be blessed once today is over.

mate me neither, i had 4 hours sleep and im so tired, hopefully ill wake up more soon. cant wait for it to be 4 a clock honestly
Reply 1836
Original post by Luis Suarez
For a 10m planning and management question on world cities, how much background information would you give? Would you just say why it is a problem? Or also reasons behind the rapid urbanisation?

What is planning and management again?
What a brilliant day to set myself on fire🙃🙃🙃
Original post by plxntsoul
Atm either The sound or Settle down wbu??

Omg I love those songs too 😂 And rn I'm really loving the ballad of me and my brain and you from the sex ep
Today is the day! We've all worked so hard, let's do this! Good luck to all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending