The Student Room Group

Nottingham A108 Medicine with a Foundation Year 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yahya1997
Wow, you must be even more upset and gutted no since the cut of was 83. Mine was 78, station 5 role play was the worst where I got 3/15 for some reason . All the others are 9 and above. 😢😢

I really am, nottingham was my only hope :frown:( Mine was the first role-play, i thought it went well but obviously it didn't. My lowest was for that role play i got a 6/15, everything else was 9 and above.
Hey guys any updates on the accommodation applications ?
[QUOTE=lisboonpop;63171433]How do we apply lool?

I have no idea tbh, everything is last years 😳
Original post by lisboonpop
How do we apply lool?

I actually have 0 idea. Can you only apply once you have firmed?
How did you get the feedback? Via letter or email?
Original post by Jalouise
I actually have 0 idea. Can you only apply once you have firmed?

Yes I firmed and I received an email but accommodation plan is all for 2015/16 entry, so I was wondering if anyone had updated info 😅
Oh and does everyone get their scores ?
Original post by Drzaxzeus
Yes I firmed and I received an email but accommodation plan is all for 2015/16 entry, so I was wondering if anyone had updated info 😅

I haven't firmed but I have only received an email saying congrats and you should apply to the Lonsdale Halls and details can be found on the Derby accommodation website.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 588
Original post by hamzahussain97
How did you get the feedback? Via letter or email?

Have you received an offer?
(edited 8 years ago)
I got 13/15 for the role plays mostly 9's with score of 79

gutted
Original post by lisboonpop
How do we apply lool?

Okay now I feel slightly stupid there's a button that says 'Apply Now' on the Lonsdale Hall Derby website.

You apply via this link: https://sllogin.derby.ac.uk/login.php

I can't firm right now since I am still waiting for replies but I'm going to see whether I can apply anyway.
So I just attempted to 'apply' it didn't work. xD
My 'login' details haven't been put on the system yet.
I'm so confused, I think I might call next week or so.
Reply 592
Hi guys,
just to let you know, we're not limited to applying just to Derby halls this year. I think they recommend it because it's the closest to the medical school but you can still apply for other ones.

To apply, I think you have to reply to your offer (firm or conditional) then you'll be in their system
Then go to https://accommodation.nottingham.ac.uk/ and register (it took a few hours after I firmed before it recognised my details) and fill out the form, putting your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice:smile:

Hope this helps - I found all the info on the different halls here:
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/accommodation/accommodationoptions/accommodationoptions.aspx

I also got an offer for this year, Nottingham's my firm choice:smile:
Dont worry youll be sent a letter on the accomodation and how to apply
Ahh I got an offer and firmed my choice! Congratulations to everyone else that also got an offer - and to those that didn't,don't give up hope!
Original post by ClaudPoleVault
Ahh I got an offer and firmed my choice! Congratulations to everyone else that also got an offer - and to those that didn't,don't give up hope!

Congratulations to you also! :smile:
Original post by ClaudPoleVault

Well done :smile:!!
We have a group for offer holders if you want to join

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 597
Original post by spiritless98
Well done :smile:!!
We have a group for offer holders if you want to join

Posted from TSR Mobile

How many people are on the group? I dont mind joining either.
I'd love to!
Original post by Has789
How many people are on the group? I dont mind joining either.

There's 6 of us so far
Just pm me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending