The Student Room Group

"islamic invasion of sweden has led to rape crisis"

Scroll to see replies

Although the high levels of immigration that sweden has undergone undeniably has had an effect on the crime statistics (although shoving them all into ghettos doesn't really help), isnt the whole Stockholm/Malmo rape capitals of europe/world thing due to the way that rape/sexual assault is counted in Sweden now? For example a husband continually raping his wife may only count as once charge of sexual assault in other countries etc, whereas in sweden it could number in the hundreds?
Original post by Tadpole123
Although the high levels of immigration that sweden has undergone undeniably has had an effect on the crime statistics (although shoving them all into ghettos doesn't really help), isnt the whole Stockholm/Malmo rape capitals of europe/world thing due to the way that rape/sexual assault is counted in Sweden now? For example a husband continually raping his wife may only count as once charge of sexual assault in other countries etc, whereas in sweden it could number in the hundreds?

They weren't ghettos before they made them into ghettos ffs. Man i despair. Sweden had and has one the most generous welfare states in the world. No, what on earth are you on about?
(edited 8 years ago)
Sticking a bunch of people from a poor background into a small neighbourhood and not incentivising them to integrate will lead to the creation of ghettos. Obviously the migrants aren't free of blame, but I myself grew up in an 'expat enclave' in Japan, where all the westerners congregated, had japanese wives, and refused to learn the language (which resulted in the kids not knowing the language etc.). Not the same thing of course, but half the people that formed this community were alcoholics (bankers, brokers and traders), we regularly got noise complaints and loads of the blokes did drugs. It's not just a muslim issue, it's an integration/general issue with immigration in itself.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372 Talks about the reporting of statistics

Quick Reply

Latest