The Student Room Group

I was running through the 6 with my woes

About a week ago I was running through the 6 with my woes, you could say this was gangsters paradise but when Im in my mums car she asked me "Where are you now that I need ya?" I replied with "I found you in the pouring rain" But she has none of this.. So I thinking if I really did love bad B-tches becuase my mum always wanted me to be in love with the money so I told her I ain't never letting go.

The next day I exited my mums car and she said "Tell me what you see is it money or it's me? I was so angry that she thinks that I act like a wasteman? thats not me, so I then replied with "Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again" She shrugged and asked me what I meant, I told her that I wanted her to take me to church, I told her I would tell her my sins and you can sharpen your knife. After that long ordeal she took me to church - The day ended and today its 12/9/15.

At this moment I am typing this and thinking of that girl, like something off a poster and that girl, is a dime they say but sadly that girl, is a gun to my holster
and she's running through my mind all day, ay. So I am really unfortunate to not have a clear mind shes in my mind 24/7 what do I do? I was thinking about that until I Hopped up out the bed, turn my swag on, I then took a look in the mirror said what's up? and realised that yeah, I'm getting money, oh, how silly I had been. I am getting money!

Anyway that concludes my story I think that was part 1 tell me what you think ( A day in the life on Anon) So.. goodbye my friend.

Ps: I have been dreaming this since I was young so guys I'll be going til I'm gone, till im gone, but I won't be gone for too long! :afro:

Spoiler

Reply 1
Just wow
Its pretty good mate
fam u wanna write the blurb on mans mixtape?
Original post by Anonymous
About a week ago I was running through the 6 with my woes, you could say this was gangsters paradise but when Im in my mums car she asked me "Where are you now that I need ya?" I replied with "I found you in the pouring rain" But she has none of this.. So I thinking if I really did love bad B-tches becuase my mum always wanted me to be in love with the money so I told her I ain't never letting go.

The next day I exited my mums car and she said "Tell me what you see is it money or it's me? I was so angry that she thinks that I act like a wasteman? thats not me, so I then replied with "Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again" She shrugged and asked me what I meant, I told her that I wanted her to take me to church, I told her I would tell her my sins and you can sharpen your knife. After that long ordeal she took me to church - The day ended and today its 12/9/15.

At this moment I am typing this and thinking of that girl, like something off a poster and that girl, is a dime they say but sadly that girl, is a gun to my holster
and she's running through my mind all day, ay. So I am really unfortunate to not have a clear mind shes in my mind 24/7 what do I do? I was thinking about that until I Hopped up out the bed, turn my swag on, I then took a look in the mirror said what's up? and realised that yeah, I'm getting money, oh, how silly I had been. I am getting money!

Anyway that concludes my story I think that was part 1 tell me what you think ( A day in the life on Anon) So.. goodbye my friend.

Ps: I have been dreaming this since I was young so guys I'll be going til I'm gone, till im gone, but I won't be gone for too long! :afro:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending